- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1426 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
An extended three double bedroom bungalow situated in a cul de sac in the town of March. This property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen diner and two shower rooms. This home also benefits from a single garage, fully enclosed rear garden, driveway for parking and is offered with no onward chain.
Entrance Porch '' Upvc double glazed entrance door.
Entrance Hall '' Frosted entrance door, radiator, telephone point, loft access and door to airing cupboard.
Lounge '' Upvc double glazed bow window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear, fireplace, two radiators and television point.
Conservatory '' Double glazed door to side and radiator.
Kitchen Diner '' Double glazed patio door to rear, a mix of wall and base units with a stainless steel sink and drainer, built in electric oven with gas hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for for tall fridge freezer and two radiators.
Shower Room One '' Walk in shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and extractor.
Bedroom One '' Upvc double glazed window to rear, Upvc double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes and telephone point.
Bedroom Two '' Upvc double glazed bow window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three '' Upvc double glazed window to front and radiator.
Shower Room Two '' Upvc double glazed frosted window to side, walk in double shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Single garage '' Up and over door with power and lighting and frosted door to rear.
Outside The Property '' The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, timber shed, outside tap and access to front. The front is laid to low maintenance with parking for two vehicles.
Property Advertised by: Harrison Murray, 39 Broad Street, March, PE15 8TP
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Peterborough Central Library - Broadway, Peterborough, PE1 1RX (14.16 miles)
* University of Lincoln National Centre for Food Manufacturing - Park Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE12 7PT (18.80 miles)
* Kings Lynn Library - London Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 5EZ (19.58 miles)
* library - , Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7 5TR (14.38 miles)
* Moulton College - 20 Minster Precincts, Peterborough, PE1 1XX (14.11 miles)
* March Quality Meats - 27-29 High Street, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9JA (0.68 miles)
* Co-op Local - Badgeney Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9AT (0.77 miles)
* Sainsbury's - Mill View, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 8SY (0.72 miles)
* Costcutter - 62 St Peters Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9NA (0.35 miles)
* March Supermarket - 9-11 High Street, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9JB (0.67 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Cassano's Bar Function Rooms - High Street, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9LD (0.58 miles)
* Rose & Crown - 41 St Peters Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9NA (0.35 miles)
* Royal China - 67 High Street, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9JJ (0.61 miles)
* Eastern Promise - 48 High Street, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9JR (0.61 miles)
* The Cock Inn - 106 High Street, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9LP (0.38 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk