- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1422 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A NON ESTATE detached bungalow enviably situated in the heart of this thriving village with a SUPERB plot. THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS with en-suite to master .AND TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and conservatory. Extensive parking and double garage.
Windows to the front, radiator, telephone point, airing cupboard, built-in cloaks cupboard, access to roof space, wall lighting, coving to ceiling.
7.38m (24'2") x 4.07m (13'4")
Sealed unit double glazed bow window to the front, two radiators, feature fireplace with fitted gas fire and marble hearth, sliding patio doors to the side aspect and patio, TV point, coved ceiling with two central roses, fully glazed door and side light to:
4.07m (13'4") x 3.74m (12'3")
Sealed unit double glazed bow window to the rear, radiator, coved ceiling, fully glazed door to the kitchen.
3.84m (12'7") x 3.80m (12'6")
An extensive range of Oak fronted base and wall mounted units, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, waste disposal and water softener, splashback tiling, dishwasher and fridge, split gas and electric hob with extractor hood over and double oven and grill, radiator, telephone point, cupboard housing the gas fired boiler, window and half glazed door to the conservatory.
Part brick and UPVC double glazed, double doors onto the rear garden, power and light points, plumbing for washing machine and water softener.
4.67m (15'4") max x 3.90m (12'10")
Sealed unit double glazed bow window to the front, radiator, wall lighting, fitted wardrobes, coved ceiling, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Three piece suite comprising, fully tiled shower enclosure, wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
4.67m (15'4") x 3.16m (10'5")
Sealed unit double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coved ceiling.
Five piece suite comprising, modern panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, fully tiled shower enclosure, bidet, wash hand basin and low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator, sealed unit double glazed window, shaver point.
4.19m (13'9") x 2.14m (7')
Sealed unit double glazed window to the front, radiator, coved ceiling.
In excess of 100 ft in depth. Sweeping gravel drive with feature turning circle and offering ample parking space, antique style lamp post, security lighting, paved hardstanding. The main garden is laid mainly to lawn surrounded by a mature hedge and conifers with three established Yew trees and views of the village Church.
Around 120 feet in length. Laid mainly to lawn and with mature boundaries including conifer screening providing a high degree of privacy, several fruit trees including Apple, Plum and pear, large paved patio area extending to two sides of the property, lighting, tap, compost area, brick built Summer house, timber shed, Greenhouse and side access.
27' x 21' (8.23m x 6.40m) With twin up and over doors, power and lighting, stable door and window to the rear garden and roof storage space. There is ample room for two sizeable cars and a workshop area.
The property is fitted with solar roof panels.
Property Advertised by: Thomas Morris, 4/6 Market Square, St Neots, , PE19 2AW
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Chatteris Library - 2 Furrowfields Road, Chatteris, Cambridgeshire, PE16 6DY (19.35 miles)
* St. John's College School - St Johns College trinity st, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1TP (16.27 miles)
* Cambridge University Library - West Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 9EF (15.93 miles)
* St Neots Library - Priory Lane, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2BH (1.61 miles)
* Biddenham Upper School & Community College - , Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40 4AZ (12.76 miles)
* Lidl - , St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1JJ (1.56 miles)
* Costcutter - 34 Leys Road, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1ES (1.23 miles)
* Premier - 5-6 Longsands Parade, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1SU (1.36 miles)
* Waitrose - Priory Lane, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2BH (1.61 miles)
* Costcutter Supermarkets Group - 34-36 Leys Road, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1ES (1.23 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* The Olympic - Station Road, Derby, Derbyshire, DE72 3QB (1.42 miles)
* Peking Palace - 9 Parkway, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 6PA (0.36 miles)
* Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant - 16 Market Square, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2AF (1.50 miles)
* Il Girasole - 13 South Street, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2BW (1.67 miles)
* Hot & Tasty Indian Food - 2 Longsands Parade, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1SU (1.37 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk