- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1413 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
This detached bungalow is situated in a convenient position in this small rural village and is within walking distance of the village shop. Mynytho is only about two miles from Abersoch the renowned seaside resort and only about five miles from Pwllheli the market town for the Llyn Peninsula which boasts excellent amenities including the award wining marina. The immaculate accommodation has been modernised, extended and improved and briefly comprises of the following:- Porch. Sitting room. Open plan kitchen/dining with modern kitchen units. Lounge with opening to a superb conservatory. Bathroom. Three bedrooms one with en-suite. D.G. & Oil fired C.H. Small garden area. Paved patio leading from the conservatory. Ample parking to front and rear. Garage and large workshop with office.
Please contact this office for viewing information with directions on or by email to .
SITTING ROOM 3.05m x 6.12m (10'0' x 20'1')
Laminate oak effect floor. Victorian style fireplace with LPG gas fire. Wall lights. 2 X Double Radiators. Door to: -
KITCHEN/DINING 4.06m x 5.56m (13'4' x 18'3')
'L' shaped room. Fitted kitchen units incorporating plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Stainless steels single drainer sink unit. Cooker and ceramic hobs. Fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Double Radiator. Cylinder cupboard. Outside door.
LOUNGE 3.20m x 5.18m (10'6' x 17'0')
Fireplace with red brick surround. Wood burner stove. UPVC double glazed window. Double Radiator. Opening to:-
CONSERVATORY 3.45m x 3.48m (11'4' x 11'5')
Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window and door. Double Radiator. Opening to patio area with paving effect.
BEDROOM 3.43m x 2.57m (11'3' x 8'5')
Laminate floor. Single Radiator.
BEDROOM 2.69m x 3.33m (8'10' x 10'11')
BEDROOM 3.07m x 4.98m (10'1' x 16'4')
Low level WC. Pedestal washbasin. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Cylinder cupboard.
Pedestal washbasin. Corner bath. Low level WC. Shower cubical.
Parking area to the front. Small garden. Paved effect patio. External Boiler for Central Heating. Large parking area to the rear with Oil Tank.
GARAGE 2.31m x 5.18m (7'7' x 17'0')
WORKSHOP 4.70m x 8.18m (15'5' x 26'10')
OFFICE 2.84m x 1.80m (9'4' x 5'11')
We understand that mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
We understand that the property is freehold with vacant possession available on completion.
From Pwllheli proceed west on the A499 and turn right at Llanbedrog onto the B4413 and proceed through the village and then up the hill to Mynytho. Pass the post office and then the entrance to Cornwall Estate is on the left and Brynmor is the first property on the left. OS Reference: - SH 306-311. Satellite Navigation Reference: - LL53 7RH.
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. They are intended as a guide only and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website.
Property Advertised by: Tudor Estates Agents, Plas Y Ward Y Maes, Pwllheli, LL53 5DA
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Irvinestown Library - Main Street, Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, BT94 1GL (17.50 miles)
* Pwllheli Library - Penlan Street, Pwllheli, Gwynedd County, LL53 5DE (4.86 miles)
* Lisbellaw Primary School - 18 Cloughcor Road, Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, BT94 5BD (6.01 miles)
* Lisnaskea Library - Drumhaw, Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, BT92 0FP (3.82 miles)
* Newtownbutler Primary School - 58 High Street, Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, BT92 8JE (7.42 miles)
* R Storey Family Butchers - 115 Main Street, Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, BT92 0JD (3.87 miles)
* Boyhill Cookers - Drumbrughas North, Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, BT92 0PE (3.75 miles)
* Cherrytree Home Bakery - Main Street, Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, BT92 0JB (3.79 miles)
* Talafon Stores - Talafon, Pwllheli, Gwynedd County, LL53 7DL (1.91 miles)
* Londis - , Pwllheli, Gwynedd County, LL53 7UB (1.37 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Petal-á-Pot - Petal-a-Pot Llanbedrog Road, Pwllheli, Gwynedd County, LL53 7UD (0.85 miles)
* Glynllifon Country House Indian Restaurant - Glyn Llifon, Pwllheli, Gwynedd County, LL53 7UB (1.12 miles)
* Hong Kong Harbour - Riverside Hotel, Pwllheli, Gwynedd County, LL53 7HW (1.79 miles)
* St Tudwals Inn - , Pwllheli, Gwynedd County, LL53 7DS (1.92 miles)
* Ship Inn - , Pwllheli, Gwynedd County, LL53 7PE (0.99 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk