- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1499 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
SELF CONTAINED GRANNY ANNEXE
having courtesy lighting and quarry tiled floor. UPVC double-glazed entrance door leading to
being L shaped in design and having three wall light points with loft access, laminate flooring and radiator. Access to all rooms.
16' 7" x 12' 2" (5.05m x 3.71m) having feature stone fire surround housing gas coal effect fire. Two ceiling light points, ornate coving to ceiling, radiator, t.v.point and double-glazed windows to both front and side aspects. Arch to;
12' 1" x 9' 10" (3.68m x 3.00m) again with ceiling light point, ornate coving, radiator and double-glazed window to side.Door to Kitchen.
13' 8" x 10' 5" (4.17m x 3.18m) fitted with a range of matching base and wall units with inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer with tiling to splashback areas. Ceiling striplight, freestanding electric double oven, radiator, tiled flooring and double-glazed window to rear elevation.
16' 7" x 7' 7" (5.05m x 2.31m) sizes shown are maximum. Ceiling striplight, a fitted range of base and wall units with stainless steel sink unit and drainer, ample appliance space, plumbing and space for washing machine, free-standing gas boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, double-glazed window to side with UPVC double-glazed door leading to the rear entrance.
situated in the Utility Room comprising w.c, wall mounted hand wash basin, ceiling light point and double-glazed window to side.
10' 2" x 7' 6" (3.10m x 2.29m) constructed from brick base with power points and hardwood windows and doors having polycarbonate roof.
14' 1" x 11' 11" (4.29m x 3.63m) Ceiling light point, radiator and double-glazed window to rear elevation.
10' 2" x 9' 1" (3.10m x 2.77m) with ceiling light point, radiator and double-glazed window to front.
10' 5" x 7' 11" (3.18m x 2.41m) being recently refitted and comprising low-level wc., pedestal hand wash basin, panelled bath and seperate enclosed shower cubicle with overhead chrome power shower. Ceiling light point, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with shelving. Co-ordinated tiling to walls and floor, heated towel rail and double-glazed window to rear.
The accommodation to include a Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom and Shower Room. This accommodation has a variety of uses which may include Granny/Teenage Suite or may to be suitable for people working from home carrying out beauty or sports treatments.
13' x 10' 3" (3.96m x 3.12m) having ceiling light point, radiator and double-glazed window to front. Access through to
8' 2" x 5' 9" (2.49m x 1.75m) fitted with a small range of base and wall units having integrated stainless steel hob with electric oven, inset stainless steel sink unit having monobloc mixer tap. Ceiling light point, double-glazed window to front and wooden flooring. There is a small walk-through that has a radiator with access to
comprising enclosed w.c., vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and enclosed shower cubicle having overhead electric shower unit. Ceiling light point, co-ordinated tiling to splashback areas and floor, heated towel rail and UPVC double-glazed window to side.
11' 9" x 8' 3" (3.58m x 2.51m) having ceiling light point, coving, wooden flooring, t.v.point, radiator and UPVC double-glazed french doors leading to rear garden.
The current Vendors have advised us that the property stands in approximately 1/3 acre however we have not measured the land. The property is elevated from the road behind a walled boundary leading to the crete-printed driveway which provides ample parking for several vehicles. There is also an established lawned foregarden with mature trees. There are two accesses to the side of the property one being a single pedestrian access and the other a double access suitable for a small vehicle. This leads in turn to the enclosed rear garden which is a particular feature of the property. There are several paved patio areas providing attractive seating. In addition there is a raised timber decked area leading off the Annexe. There is a vegetable patch and attractive lawns with mature shrubbery and trees which in turn gives views to open farmland. External courtesy security lighting and water tap.
Property Advertised by: C Residential, 25b Horsefair, Rugeley, WS15 2EJ
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Boney Hay Primary School - Chorley Road, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 2PF (3.52 miles)
* The College Of Law - 133 Great Hampton Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B18 6AQ (17.55 miles)
* Rugeley Library - Anson Street, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 2BB (1.48 miles)
* Cannock Library - Manor Avenue, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 1AA (6.25 miles)
* University Of Wolverhampton - Compton Road West, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV3 9DX (15.21 miles)
* Greggs - 23 Lower Brook Street, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 2BZ (1.42 miles)
* Mayflower Chinese Takeaway - 4 Queensway, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1NN (1.23 miles)
* WM Morrison Supermarket - market st, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 2JJ (1.55 miles)
* Co Operative Food - Redbrook Lane, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1AB (0.60 miles)
* N J Coles Family Butchers - 39 New Road, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 4AA (1.25 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* St Michaels Fish Bar - 211 St Michaels Drive, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1EU (0.41 miles)
* Ash Tree Inn - Armitage Road, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1PL (0.26 miles)
* Wing Lea Chinese Take-Away - 165 Main Road, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1DX (0.62 miles)
* The New Talbot Inn - 187 Main Road, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1EE (0.27 miles)
* Towers Cafe - Anglesey Court Towers Plaza Wheelhouse Road, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1UL (0.38 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk