- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1414 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A wonderful characterful barn conversion offering reverse style living accommodation of three bedrooms and a superb open plan living area with vaulted ceiling.The property enjoys open views over countryside in an easterly direction to the front and benefits from a good sized rear garden with range of useful outbuildings adjacent to fields and countryside. There is parking available to the front of the property and a separate vehicular access to the rear, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Accommodation (with approximate room measurements shown on floor plan)initial initial; Covered side entrance passageway leading to glazed door into RECEPTION HALL with radiator. Staircase to first floor. Doors to all ground floor rooms. Telephone point. Built-in shelved airing cupboard.
Bedroom One - 13' 0'' x 10' 4'' (3.96m x 3.15m)
Window to front with rural views. Radiator. Television aerial point.
Bedroom Two - 10' 6'' x 7' 6'' (3.2m x 2.29m)
Window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 11' 0'' x 9' 9'' (3.35m x 2.97m)
plus recesses. Window to front. Radiator.
Fitted with suite comprising panelled bath in tiled bath area with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Ladder style heated towel rail.FIRST FLOORLarge open plan living space with attractive vaulted and beamed ceiling comprising:
Lounge - 17' 9'' x 17' 2'' (5.41m x 5.23m)
A spacious reception room with a pair of windows to the front and double doors leading to the REAR GARDEN. Exposed wooden floor. Light dimmer switches. Television aerial point. Radiator. Superb granite fireplace with slate hearth housing solid fuel burning stove. Small INNER LOBBY to
with low level wc and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash backs.
Dining Area - 13' 0'' x 8' 0'' (3.96m x 2.44m)
Window to the front with country aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen - 18' 9'' x 11' 0'' (5.72m x 3.35m)
A well appointed kitchen with a range of modern floor and wall mounted cupboards and drawers with roll edged work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel Bosch oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood above. Plumbing for dishwasher. Cooker panel point.
Outside and Garden
The property is approached from Trelowth Road down a farm lane with a parking bay to the front providing off road parking for two vehicles. A separate vehicular access leads to the rear of the property where there is ample further parking and the potential to build a garage, subject to planning consent. There is an attractive and good sized lawned rear garden and adjacent to the rear elevation of the property is a useful UTILITY ROOM.
Property Advertised by: Lewis Property Consultants, 9-10 Market Street, St Austell, PL25 4BB
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* University of Exeter - Student Recruitment & Admissions - Tremough Campus, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9EZ (16.97 miles)
* Cornwall Family History Society - 5 Victoria Square, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2RS (10.84 miles)
* Performing Arts Library - 2 Carlyon Road, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25 4LD (2.28 miles)
* Padstow Seafood School - , Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8DJ (15.83 miles)
* University College Falmouth - Treliever Road, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9EZ (16.97 miles)
* Co Operative Food - Moorland Road, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25 5BS (1.71 miles)
* Holland & Barrett - 21 Fore Street, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25 5PX (1.89 miles)
* Warrens - 12 Fore Street, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25 5EN (1.93 miles)
* Co Operative Food - 1 Penwinnick Road, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25 5DP (1.45 miles)
* Co Op Pioneer - Moorland Road, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25 5BS (1.71 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* McDonald's Restaurant - Pentewan Road, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25 5BU (1.39 miles)
* The Wagonwheel - 2 Trevanion Hill, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25 5ST (1.44 miles)
* The Stag Inn - Duke St, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25 5 (1.93 miles)
* Polgooth Inn - Ricketts Lane, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL26 7DA (0.74 miles)
* Hewas Inn - The Village, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL26 7HD (0.74 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk