- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1550 days ago
- Date wanted
- 02 Mar 2012
2 rooms available to rent for the forthcoming academic year. Its a newly refurbished 6 bedroom house on North Road (just off Gloucester Road) which is a popular and busy highstreet. Sainsburys, Co-op, post office and bus stop all within a 3 minute walk, with easy access to the city centre and onto campus.
The 4 people already confirmed have lived with each other for the past year, 2 boys studying business and mechanics and 2 girls studying pyscholgy and sociology at UWE who are nice people, sporty, like going out and having fun.
2 spare rooms as the previous occupiers are in the last year and therefore finishing.
feel free to ring, text or email for further details if necessary. Available for viewings, call ahead to make sure someone will be in. myself, Ollie on 07850661651 or Jess on 07734323349