- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1466 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
The eHomescompany are please to present this great town house property off gipsy lane, CHAIN FREE, this spacious two bedroom home would suit a First Time Buyer or Investor, In brief the property comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, sunroom, two spacious bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden, bricked front wall surrounding front garden, gas central heating and double glazing. THIS PROPERTY IS CHAIN FREE AND A MUST TO VIEW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
The hallway gives access to the lounge and the stairway to the first floor.
Lounge 14'7' x 11'6'
The lounge is very spacious and benefits from a large front window over looking the front garden. Recently decorated so it is nice and fresh. The lounge leads though to the dining kitchen.
Kitchen 14'9' x 9'2'
The dining kitchen is of a good size and has plenty of work side space. There is room for a dining table in the kitchen and still gives plenty of room. The kitchen also benefits from a pantry and back door leading to the sunroom and rear garden.
Master Bedroom 13'8' x 10'2'
The master bedroom is situated at the front of the property and yet again boasts having a large window giving plenty of light. There is also a walk in store cupboard.
Bedroom two 10'8' x 10'8'
The second bedroom over looks the rear garden and is of a great size. Room for fitted wardobes.
The family bathroom comprises of a bath, wash basin and wc.
The rear garden is a good space and has access to the front via the side gate.
Property Advertised by: eHomescompany.co.uk, 21 Rutland Street, Leicester, LE1 1RB
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Hamilton Library & Learning Centre - 20 Maidenwell Avenue, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 1BL (1.04 miles)
* University of Leicester School of Social Work - Princess Road East, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 7LA (2.42 miles)
* Reference & Information Library - Bishop Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 6AA (2.34 miles)
* St Barnabas - French Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 4AH (1.10 miles)
* Loughborough Students Union - Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3TT (9.77 miles)
* Midland Co operative Stores - 50 Main Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 6GB (0.81 miles)
* A & K Vegetable & Grocers - 28 Barkby Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 9HL (0.51 miles)
* G S M - 30 Barkby Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 9HL (0.51 miles)
* Shanklin Grocers - 264 Victoria Road East, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 0LF (0.50 miles)
* Ross Butchers - 36 Barkby Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 9HL (0.51 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Blue Chippy - 286 Gipsy Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 9BX (0.51 miles)
* Sombrero Pizza - 324 Gipsy Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 7BZ (0.40 miles)
* Kingstone Fisheries - 434 Gipsy Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 9DB (0.26 miles)
* Bar B Q Hut - 298 Gipsy Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 9BX (0.48 miles)
* Apna Khane - Kerrysdale Avenue, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 7GJ (0.51 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk