- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1497 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A brick built terraced house offering views over Portland to the sea, with a southerly aspect at the front. The property benefits from gardens front and rear, off-road parking and gas fired central heating.
The accommodation: entrance hall * sitting room * kitchen/diner * large conservatory * two bedrooms and bathroom
From Weston there is easy access to cliff top walks with stunning panoramic views. Portland Bill is a short drive or a long walk away where residents and tourists alike enjoy fabulous cream teas at the Lobster Pot Cafe. Weston offers a village pub and a convenience store whilst near by Easton has a wider range of amenities including a supermarket, a range of specialist shops, health centre, library, public houses, bank and cafes. Drive to the North end of Portland gives access to Portland Harbour and Marina, Chesil Beach and several popular eateries. The near by resort town of Weymouth offers a range of High Street shops and an attractive Harbour and a child friendly family beach.
Sitting Room: 3.94m x 3.71m (12' 11" x 12' 2")
Front aspect French windows, wall mounted gas fire. Open to:
Kitchen/Diner: 4.63m x 3.01m (15' 2" x 9' 11")
Two rear aspect windows, featuring a range of base and wall mounted fitted cabinets. Stable door opening to :
Conservatory: 5.02m x 4.00m (16' 6" x 13' 1")
French windows opening to garden.
First Floor Landing:
Access to attic storage.
Bedroom One: 4.64m x 2.97m (15' 3" x 9' 9") max.
Front aspect window providing views over Portland to the sea.
Bedroom Two: 4.00m, x 2.42m (7' 11")
Rear aspect window, cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
Rear aspect window, suite comprising panelled bath, over bath shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with various shrubs and an off-road parking area adjacent to the road. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a large storage shed and a pond. Gated rear access.
Book a Viewing:
Viewing is strictly by appointment through the agents. To book a viewing please call Red House Estate Agents on .
About Weymouth and Portland, Dorset:
The Borough of Weymouth and Portland is located at the heart of Dorset's World Heritage Coastline, known as the 'Jurassic Coast'. The Isle of Portland is a centre for leisure activities including fishing, diving, bird watching, rock climbing, walking and a variety of water sports, including sailing at the newly opened Weymouth & Portland National Sailing Academy, venue for the sailing events at the 2012 Olympic Games. Nearby Weymouth offers a lively nightlife, high street shops and a sweeping sandy beach. The area has a varied array of property types and styles, from houses and flats to cottages and apartments.
Services for Buyers:
Red House Estate Agents are property specialists in Weymouth and Portland, Dorset. We offer a good selection of property for sale in the Portland area, from houses and flats to cottages and luxury apartments, including the prestigious Ocean Views development. Please call us to discuss your needs.
Services for Sellers:
Red House Estate Agents specialise in the sale of property in the Portland area, from houses and flats to cottages and luxury apartments. Please call us to discuss your needs or to arrange a free market appraisal of your property.
Services for Landlords and Investors:
Red House Letting Agents also offer lettings advice and appraisals to buy-to-let investors and landlords, whether they are experienced in property or new to the challenges and rewards of property investment and lettings. We offer a top quality professional, yet personal, service to property owners looking to let in Weymouth and Portland. Please call us to book a property appraisal or talk about our lettings services. The lettings team at Red House Letting Agents look forward to hearing from you.
Buying, selling, renting or landlords, the team at Red House Estate Agents and Red House Letting Agents look forward to hearing from you.
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Property Advertised by: Red House Estate Agents, 89/91 Fortuneswell, Portland, DT5 1LY
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Tophill Branch Library - Straits, Portland, Dorset, DT5 1HG (0.53 miles)
* Weymouth Library - Great George Street, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8NN (5.23 miles)
* Portland Underhill Library - 28 Fortuneswell, Portland, Dorset, DT5 1LP (1.52 miles)
* Wyvern School - Dorchester Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5AL (7.49 miles)
* Wyke Regis Library - Portland Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 9BE (4.35 miles)
* Co Operative Food - 36-37 Easton Square, Portland, Dorset, DT5 1BY (0.58 miles)
* Co Operative Food - 11a Weston Road, Portland, Dorset, DT5 2DA (0.34 miles)
* Eastville Stores - Weston, Portland, Dorset, DT5 2BY (0.37 miles)
* Asda Stores - Newstead Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8JQ (5.32 miles)
* Ian Burden Family Butcher - 8 Reforne, Portland, Dorset, DT5 2AL (0.58 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Royal Exchange - Weston Road, Portland, Dorset, DT5 2BZ (0.42 miles)
* Corner House Inn - Straits, Portland, Dorset, DT5 1HG (0.53 miles)
* Peking Town - 1 Straits, Portland, Dorset, DT5 1HG (0.53 miles)
* L 'n' O's Bistro - 93 Weston Road, Portland, Dorset, DT5 2DA (0.34 miles)
* Codfathers Portland - 44 Weston Road, Portland, Dorset, DT5 2BZ (0.42 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk