- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1550 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A well presented two bedroom mid terrace house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. Benefitting from a modern semi open plan kitchen, a contemporary bathroom suite, and charming rear garden. Further features include a generous reception room with double doors out to the garden, and a garage located in a block to the rear of the property. Weydown Close is well located within easy reach of local amenities, popular schooling and Guildford's town centre.
* 15' Living room with double doors to the garden * Fitted kitchen * Modern bathroom * Private rear garden * Garage located in a block to the rear *
FRONT DOOR TO-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Tiled floor. Coat rack. Archway through to-
KITCHEN 9'5" x 9'2" (2.87m x 2.8m). Window to front aspect. Good range of wall, base and drawer units. Single sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Neff oven with four ring hob, stainless steel splash back and extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Fully intregrated fridge freezer. Breakfast bar.
LIVING ROOM 15'6" x 11'9" (4.72m x 3.58m). Double glazed French doors and full height windows to garden. Recessed down lighters.
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Hatch to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 11'9" x 9'5" (3.58m x 2.87m). Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving.
BEDROOM TWO 11'9" x 7'8" (3.58m x 2.34m). Double glazed window to rear aspect, overlooking the garden. Fitted wardrobe.
BATHROOM A well fitted modern and contemporary bathroom suite. Principally comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment, and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled floor. Recessed downlighters. Extractor fan.
GARAGE Situated in a separate block.
THE GARDENS To the front there are gravel borders enclosed by hedging with a pathway leading to the front door. The rear garden has a patio area and lawned areas enclosed by panel fencing. A gate at the rear provides access.
Property Advertised by: Seymours - Worplesdon, 135 Worplesdon Road, Guildford, GU2 9XA
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Winston Churchill School - , Woking, Surrey, GU21 8TQ (3.42 miles)
* The Royal Grammar School Guildford - High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3BB (2.15 miles)
* Pond Meadow School - Larch Avenue, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DR (0.83 miles)
* Knaphill Library - High Street, Woking, Surrey, GU21 2PE (3.47 miles)
* New Haw Library - The Broadway, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 3HA (7.08 miles)
* Sadia Groceries - 47 Woodbridge Hill, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9AD (1.09 miles)
* Budgens Stores - Railton Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9JX (0.36 miles)
* Co Operative Food - 121b Aldershot Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 8BE (0.97 miles)
* Ray Rowley - 113 Aldershot Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 8BE (0.97 miles)
* Horizon Barbeque & Catering Equipment - 290 Worplesdon Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9XW (0.29 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* House House Takeaway - 38 Barrack Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9RU (0.68 miles)
* Seafare - 147 Worplesdon Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9XA (0.48 miles)
* Beijing Restaurant - 132 Worplesdon Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9RT (0.72 miles)
* Ho Ho Take Away Foods - 38 Barrack Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9RU (0.68 miles)
* Merrist Wood Golf Club - Holly Lane, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 3PB (0.94 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk