- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1406 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A very well presented and spacious two bedroom semi-detached home in Fairford Leys. Accommodation comprises sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room downstairs with two double bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. Outside there is a rear garden, garage and off-road parking for two cars.
A very well presented two bedroom home located in the village of Fairford Leys. The property overlooks open greenery to the front with a private rear garden and off-road parking for numerous vehicles to the side. Accommodation comprises kitchen / breakfast room, sitting room with two bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. The property benefits from a re-fitted kitchen, uPVC double glazing throughout and a garage with off-road parking.
To view the EPC for this property please visit and enter the following RRN .
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, telephone point, under stairs cupboard, meter cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' ( 3.58m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of units at wall and base level, roll top work surfaces, sink with drainer unit, tiled surrounds, fitted electric oven, fitted gas hob, cookerhood, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Double glazed windows to rear, radiator, television point, telephone point, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 1" extending to 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.16m extending to 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bathroom 8' 10" x 4' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.37m )
Panel bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiling to splash backs, airing cupboard.
Power, light, up and over door, single glazed door to rear garden.
Pathway leading to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn, fenced and walled, patio area with pathway to garage, pedestrian side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property Advertised by: Connells, 6 Hampden Square, Aylesbury, HP19 7HT
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Balliol College - Broad Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 3BJ (18.47 miles)
* Oak Green School - Oak Greeb, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 8LJ (0.71 miles)
* Bodleian Library - Broad Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 3BG (18.54 miles)
* Stoke Mandeville Combined School - Lower Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 5XA (2.09 miles)
* Schools Library Service - County Hall, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 1UU (0.95 miles)
* Mak Wines Net Wine Store - 56 Wedgewood Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 7HL (0.37 miles)
* Midcounties Co-operative - 48 Wedgewood Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 7HL (0.37 miles)
* Everfresh Natural Foods - Gatehouse Close, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8DE (0.60 miles)
* Summery Stores - 10 Paterson Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 8LL (0.75 miles)
* Jojema African Store - Station Way, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2SQ (0.78 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Salt & Vinegar - 54 Wedgewood Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 7HL (0.34 miles)
* Grill Chef - 7 March Place, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8UG (0.44 miles)
* Pizza Hut - 5 Broadfields Retail Park, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8BU (0.66 miles)
* China Brasserie - 2 Pine Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 7HS (0.48 miles)
* Wokswagon Chinese Takeaway - 4 Hampden Square, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 7HT (0.37 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk