- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1409 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
We are pleased to offer this detached holiday chalet situated in this favoured holiday park within the popular coastal village of Hemsby. The property offers accommodation comprising Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms and Shower Room. Benefits include Upvc sealed unit double glazed windows, communal grounds and parking. The furniture and contents will not form part of the sale but will remain in the property as a deed of gift.
ENTRANCE - 12' 1'' x 11' 10'' (3.7m x 3.61m)
Front facing Upvc sealed unit double glazed window, power points, television point, doors leading off, open plan access to:
KITCHEN AREA - 6' 9'' x 6' 2'' (2.06m x 1.9m)
Rear facing Upvc sealed unit double glazed window, a range of fitted kitchen units with stainless steel sink drainer and tiled splashback, power points, electric cooker point.
BEDROOM 1 - 8' 11'' x 8' 11'' (2.72m x 2.72m)
Front facing Upvc sealed unit double glazed window, wall mounted electric heater, power points.
BEDROOM 2 - 8' 10'' x 8' 11'' (2.71m x 2.74m)
Rear facing Upvc sealed unit double glazed window, power points.
Rear facing obscure glazed Upvc sealed unit double glazed window, part tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle with Creda shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled flooring.
The property benefits from communal lawned grounds, parking and use of onsite facilities.
Leasehold commenced 01.03.87 for 73 yrsGround rent - GBP583 p/aMaintenance - GBP162 p/aUtilities approx GBP400 ( insurance, water, electric etc...)SITE OPENS 1ST MARCH UNTIL 31ST OCTOBER AND 2 WEEKS OVER CHRISTMAS PERIOD.DOGS ALLOWED
Mains * Water * Electricity * Drainage
Hemsby is a coastal village approximately 7 miles North of Great Yarmouth. There are a variety of shops * Post Office * Medical Centre * First School (Older children attend the Academy school or High School in Martham) * A school bus service links the coastal village with Great Yarmouth.
On arriving in the village of Hemsby from Great Yarmouth proceed along The Kingsway towards the mini roundabout taking the 3rd exit right into Beach Road. Proceed along Beach Road passing Back Lane before turning right into the Seadell Holiday Park. Take the 1st immediate right hand turn and follow the access road round where the property can be found a short way along the road on the left hand side.
Property Advertised by: Aldreds, 17 Hall Quay, Great Yarmouth, NR30 1HJ
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Millennium Library - Millennium Plain, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1AW (17.98 miles)
* Trinity Sure Start Children's Centre - 51 Black Street, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 4PR (3.11 miles)
* Framingham Earl High School - Norwich Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 7QP (17.35 miles)
* Loddon Library - , Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 6EX (14.49 miles)
* Martham Library - Black Street, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 4PR (3.11 miles)
* Spar - 13 North Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 3SA (1.59 miles)
* Milk & Cookies Sandwich Bar & Bakery - Beach Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 4HS (0.06 miles)
* The Bakery - The Street, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 4EU (0.62 miles)
* East Coast Growers - Grove Farm, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 5DS (1.96 miles)
* Spar Foodmarkets - 5 Kingsway, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 4JT (0.50 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Seadell Club - St Thomas's Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 4JE (0.14 miles)
* Abigail's Licienced Restaurant &Tearoom - 104 Beach Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 3PG (0.10 miles)
* Oasis Cafeteria - Beach Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 4HS (0.06 miles)
* Hollywood Diner - Beach Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 4HS (0.43 miles)
* Blue Dolphin - Beach Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 4HS (0.43 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk