- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1419 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 15 Jul 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
0/35 220 Wallace Street.
Located in the Kingston Quay development.
This modern recently redecorated flat offers accommodation comprising of a reception hallway with storage, 2 bedrooms (master has en-suite shower room) with a large living room and dinning area. A separate galley style kitchen with a range of units and appliances including a washing machine and dishwasher. A family bathroom with white 3-piece suite.
The bedrooms are double size with large built in mirrored wardrobes and recently fitted carpets, both also have double beds.
In addition the flat has double-glazing and electric heating (metered).
The complex benefits from security entrance with lifts and stairs to all levels, communal gardens, play area and a gym .
There is also secure private garage parking available.
References and £500 deposit required. Minimum 6-month lease.