- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1545 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 01 Apr 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
This lovely two bedroom flat on the top floor of Canada Court is on a quiet side street off of Ingram Street. Located on Miller Street, the whole city is your doorstep. There is a Sainsburys within thirty second walk with several more supermarkets within five minutes walk. Being in the City Centre means transport to other parts of the city is easy. Two subway stations, both Queen St. station and Glasgow Central, as well as numerous buses are all within five minutes walk. Strathclyde University is an easy five to ten minute walk.
This private let is bright and sunny with skylights throughout the flat. It is fully furnished with all modern white wares including a dishwasher, microwave, and a spectacular cooker that has two ovens and five hobs. There is also a toaster, kettle, sanwich grill, vegetable steamer, dishes and cutlery. This flat is ready to move into. All you need is you. A Sky dish is already installed and hooked up. It just needs setup.
The bathroom is modern and well lit. There is a seperate laundry room. There is a lot of storage space with several closets outwith the bedrooms. There is a ceiling fan in the sitting room for those sunny summer days.
Parking is available at an extra charge.
Please contact to arrange a viewing.