- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1563 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A most conveniently situated improveable 2 BEDROOMED FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE forming part of a purpose built former Local Authority built development located at the centre of the County and Market town of Carmarthen adjacent to and within a short level walk all local amenities.
ENTRANCE HALL, BUILT-IN CLOAKS CUPBOARD, UNDERSTAIRS STORAGE CUPBOARD, THROUGH LIVING/DINING ROOM, BUILT-IN STORE CUPBOARD, BALCONY, KITCHEN, PANTRY CUPBOARD, LANDING, AIRING/LINEN CUPBOARD, SHOWER ROOM, 2 BEDROOMS (both with wardrobes). Permit parking available. Communal garden areas.
GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
PVCu DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
710 CEILING HEIGHTS.
The accommodation comprises with approximate measurements:
Opaque part single glazed PVCu entrance door and side screen to
ENTRANCE HALL with radiator. Staircase to first floor. Laminate flooring. Smoke/heat detector. C/h timer control. Telephone point. Wall light fitting. Understairs storage cupboard. 1 power point.
BUILT-IN CLOAKS CUPBOARD OFF
THROUGH LIVING/DINING ROOM 195 x 87 with laminate flooring. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to fore. C/h thermostat control. Sliding PVCu double glazed patio door to the BALCONY. 2 wall light fittings. 4 power points.
BUILT-IN CUPBOARD OFF.
KITCHEN 94 x 84 overall with 2 PVCu double glazed windows. Wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler. Base and eye level kitchen units incorporating a sink unit. Gas meter. Gas cooker point. Part tiled walls. 4 power points.
LANDING with access to loft space. Smoke/heat detector. 1 power point.
BUILT-IN AIRING/LINEN CUPBOARD
SHOWER ROOM 81 x 65 with radiator. Opaque PVCu double glazed window. 2 piece suite in white comprising WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Double shower enclosure with electric shower over. Part tiled walls.
REAR BEDROOM 1 138 x 9 with fitted wardrobe having sliding doors. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window. 2 power points.
FRONT BEDROOM 2 178 max x 84 with 2 PVCu double glazed windows. Radiator. 2 power points. Fitted wardrobe with sliding doors.
Communal Permit car parking and garden.
LEASE The property is held under the terms of a 125 year Lease that commenced on the 23rd August 1999.
SERVICE CHARGE We are informed that the Service Charge in respect of the property is 120.00p per year.
GROUND RENT - 10.00p per year
DIRECTIONS: - The Maisonette is located just off Woods Row and overlooks one of the private parking area.
SERVICES: - Mains electricity, water, drainage and gas. Telephone subject to B.T Regs.
COUNCIL TAX: BAND B
2011/12 = 968.39p (oral enquiry only)
LOCAL AUTHORITY: - Carmarthenshire County Council County Hall Carmarthen.
AGENTS NOTE: - None of the services or appliances, heating, plumbing or electrical installations mentioned in these sales particulars have been tested by the Selling Agent. Photographs and/or any floor layout plans used on these particulars are FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY and may depict items, which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT
Property Advertised by: Gerald R Vaughan, 27 Lammas Street, Carmarthen, SA31 3AL
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Gorseinon College - Belgrave Road, Swansea, Wales, SA4 6RD (17.24 miles)
* Bonymaen Post Office - Bonymaen Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 7AT (22.79 miles)
* Swansea University Conference Services - Singleton Park, Swansea, Wales, SA2 8PP (21.83 miles)
* Carmarthen Library - 9 St Peters Street, Carmarthen, Wales, SA31 1LN (0.09 miles)
* Rhydygors Special School - Llansteffan Road, Carmarthen, Wales, SA31 3NQ (1.11 miles)
* Greggs - 7 Red Street, Carmarthen, Wales, SA31 1QL (0.17 miles)
* David Jenkins - 3 Dark Gate, Carmarthen, Wales, SA31 1PT (0.19 miles)
* Aardvark Wholefoods - 2 Mansel Street, Carmarthen, Wales, SA31 1QX (0.23 miles)
* Fish Matters - 18 Market Way, Carmarthen, Wales, SA31 1QY (0.17 miles)
* Alun Ap Fychan - Unit 2 The Market, Carmarthen, Wales, SA31 1QY (0.17 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Hamiltons - 11-12 Queen Street, Carmarthen, Wales, SA31 1JR (0.07 miles)
* Queens Hotel - 10 Queen Street, Carmarthen, Wales, SA31 1JR (0.07 miles)
* Cowpots Ice Cream & Milkshake Parlour - 4 Blue Street, Carmarthen, Wales, SA31 1LQ (0.03 miles)
* Time Coffee Bar - 4 King Street, Carmarthen, Wales, SA31 1BD (0.07 miles)
* Yr Hen Dderwen - 47-48 King Street, Carmarthen, Wales, SA31 1BH (0.01 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk