- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1417 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Opportunity to acquire this sizable period conversion situated in the popular residential area of North Leamington Spa. Retaining many features associated with the era in which the building was constructed. High ceilings, sash windows and large fireplace complement the modern kitchen and bathroom superbly. This luxury apartment's notable feature is space and storage. The Living / Dining room measures an impressive 27ft x 17ft. There is also loft space and a large chamber in the cellar belonging to this apartment. Other attributes are off street parking, Communal gardens and a 1/6th share of the freehold. VIEWINGS STRONGLY ADVISED TO APPRECIATE THIS SUPERB APARTMENT.
******DRAFT SALES PARTICULARS******
The details below have been submitted to the vendor/s of this property but as yet have not been approved by them. Therefore, we cannot guarantee their accuracy and they are distributed on this basis.
HALLWAY . (0')
LIVING/DINING ROOM 8.23m into bay x 5.18m (27'0' into bay x 17'0')
KITCHEN 4.39m x 2.51m (14'5' x 8'3')
BEDROOM ONE 5.18m x 2.74m (17'0' x 9'0')
BEDROOM TWO 3.96m x 2.67m (13'0' x 8'9')
BATHROOM 2.51m x 1.52m (8'3' x 5'0')
COMMUNAL GARDENS .. (0')
The property is Leasehold and we have been informed by the vendor that the property has a lease of 999 years from 1st January 2000. There is no ground rent and the Maintenance Charge is 100 per calendar month.
Please contact Warwick District Council for Council Tax information on or visit
Tax Band C.
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
The normal opening hours of our Estate Agents office are:
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:30
Saturday 09:00 - 16:30
Sunday 11:00 - 15:00
These hours are subject to change during the Christmas and Easter periods. The office will be closed on all Bank Holiday Mondays.
Thinking of Selling?
To find out how much your property is worth, contact us to arrange a free market appraisal on .
To arrange a survey or RICS Homebuyers report and valuation please contact Newman Surveyors on .
Newman Residential Letting
We have an excellent selection of properties to rent. Alternatively if you are considering letting your property please contact us to discuss our management service on .
Please Note: All measurements are approximate and quoted in metric with imperial equivalents and for general guidance only and whilst every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy, they must not be relied on. The fixtures, fittings and appliances referred to have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. Internal photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item shown is included with the property. Free valuations available - contact Newman Estate Agents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Advertised by: Newman Estate Agents - Leamington Spa, 3 Euston Place, Leamington Spa, CV32 4LN
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Lillington Library - Valley Road, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 7SJ (1.41 miles)
* Whitnash Library - Franklin Road, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV31 2JH (1.65 miles)
* Kenilworth Library & Tourist Information Centre - 11 Smalley Place, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1QG (3.99 miles)
* Jubilee Crescent Library - , Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 3EX (6.65 miles)
* Coventry University - Puma Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 2TW (7.87 miles)
* Kangs Stores - 4 Grove Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5AJ (0.08 miles)
* Julian Graves - Royal Priors, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4XU (0.39 miles)
* Greggs - 21A Parade, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4DE (0.39 miles)
* Sweet As - 7 Warwick Place, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5BH (0.15 miles)
* Spar - 164 Rugby Road, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 6DS (0.29 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Tiller Pin - , Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV31 3JZ (0.07 miles)
* Woodland Tavern - 3 Regent Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5HW (0.08 miles)
* Thai Elephant - 20 Regent Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5HQ (0.22 miles)
* Paprika Club - 22 Regent Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5EH (0.23 miles)
* Thai Boathouse - 20 Regent Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5HQ (0.20 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk