- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1554 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A superbly proportioned first floor apartment with its own private entrance, providing extremely spacious, in excess of 1, 000ft, of well presented 2 double bedroomed accommodation, including a magnificent dual aspect open-plan living room and the benefit of private off-road parking, located within walking distance of the superb amenities within this university town.
A superbly proportioned first floor apartment, completed in 2006, and providing well presented and appointed, spacious two double bedroomed accommodation, in excess of 1, 000ft, with the benefit of private off-road parking.
Accessed via its own independent and private entrance door, the accommodation benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and neutral decoration throughout, with the accommodation briefly comprising: magnificent open-plan living room with well appointed and fitted kitchen and breakfast area, open to a large dual aspect sitting/dining room, two well proportioned double bedrooms, well appointed and bright bathroom, deep hallway and lobby area. All rooms enjoy a pleasant wooded outlook over the nearby park and surrounding trees, and the benefit of a private off-road parking area (with freeholder's permission for the erection of a store/shed).
Flat 2 The Store is an apartment of a size and quality that is rarely available and, as the vendor's Sole Agents, we strongly recommend an early viewing appointment is arranged.
Tresooth Lane is situated within a short walk of Penryn's town centre and, consequently, Penryn's superb local amenities are close at hand. The railway station and university campus at Tremough are both also within easy walking distance.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
(All dimensions being approximate)
Timber panelled entrance door to:-
Tiled floor. Mains-connected smoke detector. Space for shoes and coats. Turning staircase rising to the apartment, natural light provided through a 'sun tube'. Panelled door to:-
Deep S-shaped with broad obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation providing natural light. Double radiator. Panelled doors to all rooms.
OPEN-PLAN LIVING ROOM 9.51m(31'2'') x 5.77m(18'11'')
A superbly proportioned dual aspect room with broad uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations enjoying the wooded outlook.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA 3.20m(10'6'') x 5.77m(18'11'')
Granite-effect roll-top worksurfaces with cupboards and drawers under, tiled splashbacks and concealed lighting in between. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Double radiator. Inset four-ring gas hob with extractor hood and light over, integral oven and grill under. Space and plumbing for slim line dishwasher, washing machine and separate dryer. Broad uPVC double glazed window with mosaic tiled sill to the front elevation. Tiled flooring. Space and plumbing for American-style fridge/freezer. Inset ceiling down-lighters. Mains-connected smoke detector. Wall mounted Worcester Greenstar combination boiler. Door intercom. Breakfast bar.
SITTING/DINING AREA 6.36m(20'10'') x 5.44m(17'10'')
A dual aspect room with broad uPVC double glazed window to the front and side elevations, with deep sills. Two wall light points. Two double radiators. Two TV aerial sockets. Satellite socket. Two telephone points.
BEDROOM ONE 3.82m(12'6'') x 4.67m(15'4'')
Broad uPVC double glazed window, again overlooking the park and surrounding wooded outlook with deep sill. Double radiator. Coved ceiling. Telephone aerial point.
BEDROOM TWO 3.96m(13'0'') x 2.82m(9'3'')
Broad uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, overlooking the park and surrounding trees, with deep sill. Double radiator. Coved ceiling.
BATHROOM 3.04m(10'0'') x 1.67m(5'6'')
A well appointed and bright bathroom with broad uPVC obscure double glazed window to the rear elevation. Part tiled walls and splashbacks. Three-piece white suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and panelled bath with plumbed-in shower over, shower screen. Wood-effect flooring. Heated towel rail/radiator.
Off-road gravelled parking for one vehicle (two small cars), with the freeholder's permission for the erection of a storage shed.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas are connected to the property. Telephone points (subject to supplier's regulations). Gas fired central heating.
Band B - Cornwall Council.
Leasehold. 125 year lease commencing in 2006. Ground rent: 100.00 per annum.
Vacant possession upon completion of the purchase.
Strictly by prior appointment with the vendor's Sole Agents - Laskowski & Company, 28 High Street, Falmouth, TR11 2AD. Telephone: .
For identification purposes only - not to scale.
These particulars have been prepared as a general guide only for prospective purchasers. Although every effort has been made to provide a fair and reasonable description of the property, no specific survey or detailed inspection has been carried out in relation to the building, services, appliances and any fixtures and fittings. All measurements, dimensions, acreages and distances are approximate and should not be relied upon for accuracy. All buyers should rely on their own surveys and investigations in connection with a purchase of the property.
Property Advertised by: Laskowski & Co, 28 High Street, Falmouth, TR11 2AD
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Cornwall Enquiry & Information Centre - Threemilestone Industrial Estate, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 9LD (6.32 miles)
* University College Falmouth - Treliever Road, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9EZ (0.78 miles)
* University of Exeter - Student Recruitment & Admissions - Tremough Campus, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9EZ (0.78 miles)
* University of Exeter Cornwall Campus - Tremough Campus, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9EZ (0.78 miles)
* St Austell Library - 2 Carlyon Road, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25 4LD (18.43 miles)
* Penryn Convenience Stores - 58-60 Lower Market Street, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8BH (0.31 miles)
* Mylor Stores - 37 Lemon Hill, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 5NA (1.67 miles)
* W C Rowe Falmouth - Parkengue, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9EP (0.79 miles)
* Asda Stores - Jennings Road, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9LY (0.84 miles)
* W C Rowe Falmouth - 13 Higher Market Street, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8ED (0.39 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Number Twenty - 20 Lower Market Street, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8BG (0.39 miles)
* Famous Barrel - ST. Thomas Street, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8JP (0.44 miles)
* Seabourne Fish - Islington Wharf, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8AT (0.35 miles)
* The Admirals Table - Unit X Islington Wharf, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8AT (0.37 miles)
* Three Tuns Inn - 18 West Street, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8EW (0.21 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk