- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1547 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A Spacious Extended Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment With Large Garden And Parking In Desirable Devon Village Location Within Close Proximity To Exeter City Centre. Living Room With French Doors Onto Garden. Bespoke Modern Kitchen. Large Double Bedroom. Second Single Bedroom. Modern Family Bathroom With White Suite. Large Lawned Garden. Off Road Parking Space. Upvc Double Glazing. Ideal First Home Or Investment. No Chain.
1111 (3.63m) x 107 (3.22m). A spacious living room with large uPVC French doors looking out over the garden. Wood effect laminate flooring. Coving.
102 (3.1m) x 89 (2.66m). A modern kitchen with bespoke wooden units with large one and a half bowl ceramic sink with integrated drainer and mono tap. Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Space for gas cooker and large fridge freezer. Door to larder storage cupboard. Tiled effect laminate flooring. Door to
96 (2.89m) x 89 (2.66m). Good second single bedroom with uPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden.
1411 (4.54m) x 132 (4.01m). A spacious light and airy bedroom with large uPVC double glazed square fronted bay window with frosted glazing. Wood effect laminate flooring. Coving.
68 (2.03m) x 61 (1.85m). A modern family bathroom with white suite including a bath with mixer shower attachment and tiled round in white tiling, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc with push flush. Quarry tiled flooring. Wall mounted gas boiler. Obscure double glazed window to the front.
A useful utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
A well proportioned level garden, with a patio area leading out from the French doors, with a further lawned area, fenced all round and hedged to the rear. Shed.
A level hard-standing to the front of the property creating off road parking space for one vehicle.
Property Advertised by: Underhill Real Estate, 67 South Street, Exeter, EX1 1EE
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Devon Libaries - Bittern Road, Exeter, Devon, EX2 7NL (3.63 miles)
* Isca School Of English Admin - 4 Mount Radford Crescent, Exeter, Devon, EX2 4EN (3.77 miles)
* Rockhaven Music & Dance - 19 Stanwey, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3DR (3.55 miles)
* The National Meteorological Library - Fitzroy Road, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3PB (3.36 miles)
* Clyst Vale Library - Station Road, Exeter, Devon, EX5 3AJ (2.93 miles)
* Sainsburys - 1 Hill Barton Road, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3PF (2.90 miles)
* Sainsburys - 26-28 Guildhall Shopping Centre, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3HH (3.77 miles)
* Parkray - Old Mill Industrial Estate, Exeter, Devon, EX5 4RJ (0.77 miles)
* Martin's Pie Shop - 75 Pinhoe Road, Exeter, Devon, EX4 7HT (2.84 miles)
* Devon Cottage Organic Fudge - 3 Teign Valley Road, Exeter, Devon, EX6 6PN (3.49 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Nandos Chickenland - 32/33 Princesshay, Exeter, Devon, EX1 1GQ (3.47 miles)
* PizzaExpress - 2 Cathedral Yard, Exeter, Devon, EX1 1HF (3.70 miles)
* THE FAT PIG - 2 John Street, Exeter, Devon, EX1 1BL (3.84 miles)
* Strada - Block J Princesshay Square, Exeter, Devon, EX1 1LR (3.52 miles)
* Wagamama - Bedford Street, Exeter, Devon, EX1 1LL (3.57 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk