- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1516 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
This is a stylish and well presented apartment which is located on the first floor of this impressive Victorian Grade II listed former hospital which has been converted as part of the award winning Parc Penyval development by Redrow. Set in mature communal grounds with allocated parking viewing is highly recommended. Accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, master en suite, bathroom, open plan kitchen/living area with gas fired central heating.
Via wooden entrance door; 2 built in cupboards, 1 housing water cylinder; door entry system; radiator.
Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
10yds 1' 2" x 12' 2" (9.50m x 3.71m) Kitchen - Fitted range of wall and base units with work surfaces over; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cutlery centre; 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, eye level oven and grill; integral fridge/freezer and dishwasher; plumbing for washing machine; ceramic tiled splashbacks; sash window; open plan to:
Living Area - Having 2 radiators; TV and telephone point with 3 sash windows.
12' 9" x 11' 4" (3.89m x 3.45m) Sash window; built in double wardrobe; radiator.
3 piece white suite comprising built in double shower cubicle with glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC; shaver point; extractor fan; radiator; part ceramic tiled walls; obscure glazed sash window.
12' 3" x 9' 6" (3.73m x 2.90m) Sash window; radiator.
3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC; ceramic tiled walls; radiator; extractor fan; shaver point.
Set within attractive landscaped gardens and grounds with restored Victorian pavilions and enjoying views of the countryside and Blorenge Mountain; allocated parking.
Property Advertised by: Roberts & Co, 11 Cross Street, , NP7 5EH
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Coleford Library - 4 ST. Johns Court, Coleford, Gloucestershire, GL16 8BA (16.86 miles)
* Crickhowell High School - High School, Crickhowell, Powys, NP8 1AW (6.29 miles)
* RCS Carpentry services - 159 High Street, Porth, Wales, Cf39 9ey (23.10 miles)
* Blaenavon Heritage V C Primary School - Blaenavon Heritage Vc Primary School, Pontypool, Wales, NP4 9AW (4.60 miles)
* Coed Y Garn Primary School - Parrot Row, Abertillery, Wales, NP13 3AH (7.46 miles)
* Julian Graves - 13 Cibi Walk, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5AJ (0.54 miles)
* Thorntons - Cibi Walk, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5AJ (0.54 miles)
* Iceland Foods - Frogmore Street, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5AJ (0.54 miles)
* Stokes - Frogmore Street, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5AJ (0.54 miles)
* Tesco Stores - 28 Frogmore Street, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5AH (0.60 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* The Tithe Barn - Monk Street, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5ND (0.41 miles)
* Coliseum - Lion Street, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5PH (0.42 miles)
* Abergavenny Food Festival - , Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5XZ (0.51 miles)
* The Malthouse - Brewery Yard, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5PE (0.42 miles)
* Luigi's - 10 Cross Street, Abergavenny, Wales, NP7 5EH (0.46 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk