- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1475 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Magnificent eighth floor, contemporary two bedroom apartment enjoying panoramic views across the city centre, River Wear and over across the North Sea seascape. A wonderfully spacious and light contemporary apartment situated in arguably Sunderland's finest new build scheme benefiting on site parking and communal third floor landscaped gardens and city viewing deck. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises: lift access, reception hallway, open plan living room into bespoke fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms - one with luxury en suite shower room/WC and bathroom/WC with shower facility. Featuring full compliment of high quality modern specifications. Externally there are predominently Westerly balconies taking further advantage of the super views.
With lift access to eighth floor leading to balcony and principal entrance.
Providing access to the main body of the accommodation with cloak storage cupboard, laundry cupboard and into:
Open Plan Living Room/Fitted Kitchen
6.20m x 5.13m (20' 4" x 16' 10") narrowing to 4.04m (13' 3") approximately
LIVING ROOM AREA
With double aspect glass paned doors leading to both Juliette balcony and Westerly balcony exemplifying the overall impression of light and space. Benefiting ample room for both lounge and dining purposes, features include satellite television access, telephone point and into:
Fitted with a comprehensive range of contemporary black high gloss laminate units to wall and base with brushed steel furniture and black granite worktops over incorporating a 1 basin stainless steel sink with granite drainer and brushed steel monobloc tap fitting. Central island features a four ring halogen hob with ceiling supsended brushed steel and glass extractor fan. Other benefits include split level electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, mood lighting, brushed steel furniture, downlighting from ceiling and granite tiling to floor.
4.78m x 3.48m (15' 8" x 11' 5") approximately
A superbly proportioned double bedroom once again taking full advantage of the superb views. Features include satellite television access, telephone point and into:
En Suite Shower Room/WC
Fitted with a contemporary recessed low level WC, circular hand basin with chrome monobloc tap fitting and separate power shower unit with chrome shower fitting. Other benefits include limestone style ceramic tiling to both floor and walls, dressing mirror, downlighting, ceiling mounted extractor, shaving socket and ladder radiator.
4.78m x 3.30m (15' 8" x 10' 10") approximately
Superbly proportioned double bedroom.
Fitted with a white contemporary three piece suite with recessed low level WC, circular hand basin and panelled bath over which there is a chrome power shower fitting and glass screen. Other benefits include limestone style ceramic tiling to both floor and walls, dressing mirror, downlighting, ceiling mounted extractor, shaving socket and ladder radiator.
Located at third floor level with landscaped areas and leading to a fourth floor communal viewing deck, once again enjoying magnificent predominently South facing aspects across the City.
Accessed via the living room, providing a sizeable area taking full advantage of the Westerly aspects stretching across the centre of Sunderland City.
Situated at first floor level, the apartment benefits one allocated parking bay.
The apartment has a range of designer furnishings which are available by separate negotiation.
Property Advertised by: Hackett Property, Lynas House 12 Athenaeum Street, Sunderland, SR1 1NA
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* St Anthony's Girls' Catholic Academy - Thornhill Terrace, Sunderland, SR2 7JN (0.73 miles)
* Houghton Library - 74 Newbottle Street, Houghton le Spring, DH4 4GB (5.72 miles)
* Primrose Library - Glasgow Road, Jarrow, NE32 4AU (5.43 miles)
* Trevelyan College - Elvet Hill Road, Durham, Durham, DH1 3LN (12.81 miles)
* St Peters Sixth Form - , Sunderland, SR6 0DD (0.35 miles)
* Candyland - Jacky Whites Market, Sunderland, SR1 3DG (0.28 miles)
* Ke Du - 58 Fawcett Street, Sunderland, SR1 1RY (0.22 miles)
* Thoburn M Fruit Vegetable - 66 Borough Road, Sunderland, SR1 1XW (0.19 miles)
* Amys Winehouse - Unit 4 North St Thomas Street, Sunderland, SR1 1QD (0.22 miles)
* A G Gibbons & Sons - 138 High Street West, Sunderland, SR1 1UN (0.01 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Nando's Chickenland - Lambton Street, Sunderland, SR1 1TP (0.09 miles)
* Bistro 34 Restaurant - 34 West Sunniside, Sunderland, SR1 1BU (0.10 miles)
* Angelo's Ristorante - 48 West Sunniside, Sunderland, SR1 1BA (0.06 miles)
* Frankie & Benny's - 2 Lambton Street, Sunderland, SR1 1TP (0.08 miles)
* Twelve2 - 144 High Street West, Sunderland, SR1 1UN (0.03 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk