- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1413 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Situated in popular location and with a good sized accommodation with electric storage heaters and double glazing, a modern ground floor flat. The accommodation comprising hall, lounge, kitchen with modern units. There are two good sized bedrooms, shower room. Very well kept communal gardens.
Situated in popular location and with a good sized accommodation with electric storage heaters and double glazing, a modern ground floor flat. The accommodation comprising hall, lounge, kitchen with modern units. There are two good sized bedrooms, the main bedroom with a comprehensive range of wardrobes etc. Part tiled shower room. Outside there are very well kept and stocked communal gardens and garage.
Accommodation Details Comprise
Communal entrance door with security system and communal hall and private part glazed entrance door to hall.
With telephone point and telephone link to main entrance door.
Front Lounge: 16' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.98m x 3.40m )
With two double glazed windows, electric storage heater, timber fire surround with display shelves and coal effect electric fire.
Kitchen: 12' x 7' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.16m )
Having units with decorative beige doors, round edged marble effect work surfaces and comprising single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards and further range of double and single doored base units and base drawer unit and washing machine plumbing. Three single two double doored walled cupboards, complimentary tiled surrounds, double glazed window above sink unit and vinyl floor covering.
Front Bedroom One: 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
With double glazed window, telephone point, electric storage heater, fitted three double doored wardrobes, base drawer units with matching bedside base drawer units.
Rear Bedroom Two: 11' 11" x 8' 11" (excluding door recess) ( 3.63m x 2.72m (excluding door recess) )
With electric storage heater and double glazed window.
With coloured suite comprising pedestal wash basin, low level WC, double sized tiled shower cubicle with Triton shower, double glazed frosted window, white wall tiling to half height, double doored shelved airing/linen cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder.
Nicola Court has very well kept mature communal gardens, these including lawns, well stocked flower and shrub beds and trees. Brick boundary walling and wrought iron gate to paved pathways. In addition the property has a brick GARAGE with up and over entrance door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: Jones & Chapman, 108 Wallasey Road, Wallasey, CH44 2AE
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Ballyclare Branch Library - School Street, Ballyclare, Northern Ireland, BT39 9BE (1.91 miles)
* Holyspirit Catholic & C of E Primary School - Gardenside, Wirral, Merseyside, CH46 2RP (2.26 miles)
* Bootle Library - 220 Stanley Road, Bootle, Merseyside, L20 3EN (2.53 miles)
* Seacombe Branch Library - Liscard Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 6LT (0.74 miles)
* Breck Road Community Library - Breck Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L5 6SP (3.25 miles)
* Steadman's Convenience Store - 183 Seabank Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 1HD (0.25 miles)
* Forfars Bakers - 12 Imperial Arcade, Brighton, BN1 3EA (0.09 miles)
* Mount Pleasant Stores - 34 Mount Pleasant Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 5EW (0.46 miles)
* Millie's Cookies - 30 Churchill Square, Brighton, BN1 2TD (0.31 miles)
* Country Corner - 11-13 Trafalgar Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 0DZ (0.45 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Stanley's Cask - 212 Rake Lane, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 1JP (0.24 miles)
* The Vale Cafe - Vale Park Ldg Vale Park, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 1LZ (0.41 miles)
* Aa Khan - 243 Rake Lane, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 5DJ (0.37 miles)
* Rake Lane Fish & Chips - 122 Rake Lane, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 5DL (0.25 miles)
* silver lake - seaview road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 4PE (0.49 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk