- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1430 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A stunning two bedroom triplex apartment set out over three levels and presented to the highest standard. Located in the fashionable Northern Quarter and originally the Royal Mail sorting office, the Sorting House was converted by Scandinavian Architects in 2000, the apartment offers well laid out accommodation of approx 764 sq ft and retains the original large feature windows which offer a south facing aspect. The current owners have carried out significant refurbishment to the property to include new contemporary bathrooms and lighting. The development has a stunning Japanese style communal garden and the apartment has one allocated car parking space.
First floor apartment entered through secure communal entrance where stairs or lift rise to the first floor. Entrance to the apartment is off stunning landscaped courtyard, through wooden front door with peephole into Reception hallway.
With wooden laminate flooring, wall mounted electric heater, low voltage down-lighters, wall mounted video intercom system, large storage cupboard housing water tank, further storage cupboard which extends to beneath the dining room floor, doors leading to bedroom and bathroom and open plan to kitchen.
Bedroom 1 3.68m x 2.67m
With double glazed window providing views of the courtyard, wall mounted electric heater, wooden laminate flooring, wall and down lights and TV and telephone points
Bathroom 2.67m x 1.63m
The bathroom has beenupdated by the current owners and features a panel bath with overhead shower and glass splash screen, wall mounted storage cupboards one with mirrored front, under unit lighting, low level vanity cupboard with wash hand basin and chrome tap and storage below, low level WC, low voltage downlighters, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiled full height to splashbacks
Kitchen 2.9m x 2.77m
The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level units with complementary granite effect roll top work surfaces, tiling to splash backs and under unit lighting. Incorporating Neff stainless steel electric oven, Baumatic stainless steel combi microwave, Baumatic halogen hob and stainless steel canopy extractor, integrated Indesit washer dryer, integrated Beko dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, wooden laminate flooring, low voltage down-lighters, serving hatch to dining area and stairs rise to dining area.
Dining Area 3.78m x 2.41m
A lovely dining area benefitting from two large feature multi paned double glazed windows providing south facing views, high ceilings (12'8"), wall lights, wooden laminate flooring, wall mounted panel heater, phone and network points, stairs rise to lounge area.
Lounge Area 4.65m reducing to 3.25m x 3.78m max
The living area is galleried to the dining area and benefits from the same feature windows, further benefits from wooden laminate flooring, wall lights, ceiling pillars, wall mounted panel heater, TV Sat and phone points and door leading to bedroom 2
Bedroom 2 3.56m x 2.5m
Features double glazed window overlooking communal courtyard, feature ceiling pillars, carpeted flooring, wall mounted panel heater, TV & phone points, wall lights and frosted glass pocket door to en-suite.
A stunning contemporary wet room featuring roof mounted rain shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome tap, low level WC, under floor heating, display shelf, low voltage downlighters, tiled floor and glass tiles to full height on all walls.
The development has well maintained Japanese style garden and underground allocated parking
Property Advertised by: Jones Lang LaSalle, 257 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4AW
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* St Catherine's C Of E Primary School - Greenstone Avenue, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL6 5SJ (0.22 miles)
* Portico Library & Gallery - 57 Mosley Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M2 3FF (0.46 miles)
* Rivington Aided Primary School - Horrobin Lane, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL6 7SE (0.22 miles)
* Gates Primary School - Bristle Hall Way, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL5 3QA (0.22 miles)
* Tameside Local Studies & Archive Centre - Central Library, Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, OL6 7SG (0.22 miles)
* cafe nero - Arndale Centre, , M4 3AQ (0.21 miles)
* Wing Yip - 2 Cassidy Close, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M4 5HU (0.27 miles)
* Six Pack Deli - 6 Hilton Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M4 1NB (0.12 miles)
* And The Dish Ran Away With The Spoon - 230 Burton Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M20 2LW (0.22 miles)
* Quality Save - The Exchange Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 4AH (0.24 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Lammars - Fourways House Hilton Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 2EJ (0.11 miles)
* Arcadia - 84 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M4 5BG (0.04 miles)
* Crown & Anchor - 41 Hilton Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 2EE (0.11 miles)
* pacific resturant - , Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 2EU (0.08 miles)
* Bem Brasil (NQ) - 58 Lever Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 1FJ (0.10 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk