- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1550 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Plot 15 - 2 Bedroom with Balcony & 1 Parking Space - 200, 000RoomsLiving/Dining Room (4267mm x 3430mm - 14'0" x 11'3")Kitchen (2960mm x 2407mm - 9'7" x 7'9")Bedroom 1 (5067mm x 2960mm* - 16'6" x 9'7"*)Bedroom 2 (3151mm x 2760mm - 10'3" x 9'1")About Port MarineSixty8 at the Marina is the latest phase of Crest Nicholson's established development located along the Dockside of the Marina in Portishead, Bristol. This phase combines a stylish collection of 60 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 8 exclusive 2 bedroom penthouses.
The marina area in Portishead is a lively and very cosmopolitan location benefiting from restaurants, coffee shops, a large Waitrose supermarket plus a number of other retail outlets making Sixty8 at the Marina an enviable destination to live.
Contact our Sales Advisors today to find out more about this impressive development.LeisureLeisure Centre : Parish Wharf Leisure CentreRestaurant : The Lock HouseRestaurant : BottelinosRestaurant : The Royal InnEducationPrimary School : Portishead PrimaryPrimary School : Trinity Church PrimarySecondary School : Gordano SchoolShoppingSupermarket : WaitroseSupermarket : The Co-operativeHealthDentist : Lime Tree Dental PracticeDoctor : Harbourside Family PracticeOpening HoursThe Sales and Marketing Suite is Open 10:00 am to 17:00 pm dailyDisclaimerPlease note, this information is subject to review and therefore potential change. All stated dimensions are subject to tolerance of +/-50mm. You should be advised, therefore, not to order any other goods which depend on accurate dimensions before carrying out a check measure within your reserved plot. Please ask the Sales Advisor for details. Computer generated images are for illustration purposes only.
Property Advertised by: Crest Nicholson - Port Marine, Newfoundland Way, Bristol, BS20 7PT
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Henbury Library - 179 Crow Lane, Bristol, BS10 7DR (6.12 miles)
* Portishead Main Library - High Street, Bristol, BS20 6EW (0.58 miles)
* Trinity Primary School - Marjoram Way, Bristol, BS20 7JF (0.34 miles)
* Henbury Secondary School - Station Road, Bristol, BS10 7QH (5.64 miles)
* Bristol University - 103 Queens Road, Bristol, BS8 1LL (6.60 miles)
* Tesco - Old Mills, Bristol, BS39 7SW (3.21 miles)
* Buxton Butchers - Marsh Lane, Bristol, BS20 0NH (1.78 miles)
* Somerfield Stores - 60 High Street, Bristol, BS20 6EH (0.74 miles)
* Waitrose - High Street, Bristol, BS20 6YR (0.71 miles)
* Yearsley Group - Royal Portbury Dock, Bristol, BS20 7XT (1.96 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* The Royal Inn - 56 Pier Road, Bristol, BS20 7HG (0.30 miles)
* The Feasting Table - 27 Conference Avenue, Bristol, BS20 7LF (0.64 miles)
* McDonald's Restaurants - Wyndham Way Retail Park, Bristol, BS20 7BY (0.56 miles)
* Portishead Restaurant - 9 The Precinct, Bristol, BS20 6AH (0.62 miles)
* Rickshaw - 34 High Street, Bristol, BS20 6EN (0.62 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk