- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1437 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
* 50% SHARE * Conveniently located less than 1 mile to Leamington Spa town centre is this ground floor apartment. The property comprises of lounge diner, breakfast kitchen, 2 bedrooms and family bathroom. This home also boasts allocated parking, ample storage space and communal gardens. It is important to know that this property is not restricted to first time buyers and is an affordable way to get onto the property ladder.
HALLWAY . (0')
LOUNGE 4.88m x 3.05m (16'0' x 10'0')
DINING KITCHEN 4.88m x 1.98m (16'0' x 6'6')
BATHROOM 2.06m x 1.83m (6'9' x 6'0')
BEDROOM ONE 3.48m x 2.90m (11'5' x 9'6')
BEDROOM TWO 3.51m x 2.08m (11'6' x 6'10')
OUTSIDE . (0')
The property is Leasehold and we have been informed by the vendor that the property has a lease of 99 years from 31st October 1995. The ground rent is 142.84 per annum and the Maintenance Charge is 84.63 per calendar month.
50% Shared Ownership rent is currently 227.44 per calendar month.
Please contact Warwick District Council for Council Tax information on or visit
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
The normal opening hours of our Estate Agents office are:
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:30
Saturday 09:00 - 16:30
Sunday 11:00 - 15:00
These hours are subject to change during the Christmas and Easter periods. The office will be closed on all Bank Holiday Mondays.
Thinking of Selling?
To find out how much your property is worth, contact us to arrange a free market appraisal on .
To arrange a survey or RICS Homebuyers report and valuation please contact Newman Surveyors on .
Newman Residential Letting
We have an excellent selection of properties to rent. Alternatively if you are considering letting your property please contact us to discuss our management service on .
Please Note: All measurements are approximate and quoted in metric with imperial equivalents and for general guidance only and whilst every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy, they must not be relied on. The fixtures, fittings and appliances referred to have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. Internal photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item shown is included with the property. Free valuations available - contact Newman Estate Agents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Advertised by: Newman Estate Agents - Leamington Spa, 3 Euston Place, Leamington Spa, CV32 4LN
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Warwickshire College - Warwick New Road, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5JE (1.08 miles)
* Coventry Cathedral - Priory Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 5FB (8.11 miles)
* Jubilee Crescent Library - , Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 3EX (6.16 miles)
* Birmingham College Of Food, Tourism & Creative Studies - Summer Row, Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 1JB (16.84 miles)
* Kenilworth Library - Smalley Place, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1QG (4.25 miles)
* Julian Graves - Royal Priors, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4ZX (0.51 miles)
* Richard Clarke - 110 Warwick Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4QP (0.40 miles)
* Lantern Corner Sweet Shop - 124 Regent Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4NR (0.40 miles)
* Clarkes - 110 Warwick Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4QP (0.40 miles)
* The Leamington Wine Company - 99 Warwick Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4RJ (0.42 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Somerville Arms - 4 Campion Terrace, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4SX (0.10 miles)
* Seasons - 115 Warwick Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4QZ (0.30 miles)
* Le Bistrot Pierre - 28 Park Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4QN (0.43 miles)
* The Holly Bush - The Holly Bush Inn Holly Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4TN (0.12 miles)
* Fat Birds Cafe - 95 Warwick Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4RJ (0.40 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk