- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1542 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A beautifully designed and newly refurbished 2 bedroom maisonette with its own front door. The flat is well balanced with an open plan reception space and larger than average windows providing excellent light from the south and west. The flat is situated in a favoured section of the road with relatively convenient parking. It would make an ideal pied-a-terre or investment flat.
Waldemar Avenue is off the western end of the Fulham Road making it convenient for access to the shops and restaurants of Parsons Green as well as the riverside walks in nearby Bishops Park. The closest underground station is Putney Bridge (District Line) and there are a choice of bus routes running along both the Fulham Road and Fulham Palace Road.
Leasehold with approximately 86 years remaining
2 BEDROOMS BATHROOM DRESSING AREA
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM/RECEPTION ROOM
GARDEN SOUTH/WEST FACING
RECEPTION ROOM24'3" x 11'6" (7.4m x 3.5m). 2 large windows overlooking garden with secondary glazing. Floating shelving and further built-in storage unit under window. Staircase with glass balustrades and built in shelving/storage unit to side. Spotlights, cornicing, radiator, wooden floors.
Kitchen Range of wall mounted and base units, four ring gas hob with extractor fan above and oven below, integrated dishwasher, integrated Bosch fridge, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, window overlooking garden with secondary glazing. Radiator, spotlights, cornicing, wooden floors.
UTILITY CUPBOARD Providing storage space with lighting, plumbing for washer/dryer, space for small freezer
BATHROOM Panel bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and separate shower over with thermostatic controls. Spotlights, extractor fan, window, heated towel rail, further towel rail. Partially tiled walls and tiled floor. Mirrored medicine cabinet and further storage cupboard at end of bath. WC and wash basin with large mirror over.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
BEDROOM11'6" x 10'8" (3.5m x 3.25m). Double glazed sash window facing west, spotlights, radiator, range of built-in wardrobes with automatic lighting providing hanging, shelving and built in drawers, further built-in shelf/dressing table. Dressing area with mirror, hanging and shelving space. Further generous shelving space leading to storage/electrics cupboard
BEDROOM11'6" x 11' (3.5m x 3.35m). Walk-in wardrobe with light providing hanging and storage space with extensive shoe storage. Further deep cupboard under stairs. Spotlights, wall lights, radiator. Office area with skylight and range of built-in shelving
GARDEN Partially paved and partially gravelled with mature flowering shrubs and raised flower beds, exterior lighting by door and in lightwell.
Property Advertised by: John D Wood & Co, 287 New Kings Road, Fulham, SW6 4RE
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* A K G Images - 5 Melbray Mews, London, SW6 3NS (0.32 miles)
* Imperial College - Princes Gardens, London, SW7 1NA (2.39 miles)
* The Moat School - Bishops Avenue, London, SW6 6EG (0.24 miles)
* Normandcroft Community School - Bramber Road, London, W14 9PA (0.84 miles)
* Holly Cross R C School - Basuto Road, London, SW6 4UR (0.43 miles)
* Manny Thanks - 784 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5SL (0.14 miles)
* Copes Seafood Co - 778 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5SJ (0.13 miles)
* Costcutter - 417-419 Fulham Palace Road, London, SW6 6SX (0.15 miles)
* Local Hero Deli - 640 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5RT (0.28 miles)
* Mots - 158 Munster Road, London, SW6 7DP (0.17 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* The Durell Arms - 704 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5SB (0.12 miles)
* Gelato Mio - 493 Fulham Palace Road, London, SW6 6SU (0.14 miles)
* PizzaExpress - 895-896 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5HU (0.09 miles)
* Coffee and Crayons - 915 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5HU (0.09 miles)
* Sukho Thai Cuisine - 855 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5HJ (0.14 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk