- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1414 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation offered for sale by this two bedroom third floor spacious apartment which is situated on this sought after Lakeside development. The property has electric heating, double glazing and allocated parking. Viewing is essential.
Spacious modern two bedroom third floor apartment, electric heating, double glazing, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom
Communal Entrance Hall
Having intercom entry system. There are stairs which gives access to the third floor. A door gives access to the:-
This spacious and welcoming entrance hall has laminate flooring and a cloaks cupboard housing the water tank.
Lounge/ Dining Room 16' x 12' 7" ( 4.88m x 3.84m )
Having a double glazed window and french doors which open to a balcony. There is an electric wall heater, TV aerial and telephone point.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 9" Maximum measurements ( 3.84m x 2.36m Maximum measurements )
Having a double glazed window. Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the one and half bowl stainless steel circular sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, an electric hob and oven with stainless steel cooker hood above, built in microwave, integrated fridge and freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.38m )
Having double glazed window overlooking the lake, TV aerial point and telephone point. A door gives access to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
Having a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, W.C and shower cubicle with shower. There is partial tiling to the walls, electric heater and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" Max x 10' 7" ( 4.52m Max x 3.23m )
A double room having double glazed window with views over the lake and an electric wall heater.
Bathroom 9' 8" x 8' 7" Max ( 2.95m x 2.62m Max )
Having a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, panel bath and W.C. There is partial tiling to the walls, an extractor fan and an electric wall heater.
There are communal garden areas and allocated car parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: William H Brown, 50 Hallgate, Doncaster, DN1 3PE
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Hill House School - Fifth/Sixth Avenue, Auckley, Near Robin Hood Airport, , , , Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN9 3GG (1.91 miles)
* Rossington Library - McConnel Crescent, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN11 0PL (2.06 miles)
* Doncaster Archives - Balby, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 0NA (2.01 miles)
* School of Business & Finance - City Campus, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 1WB (17.48 miles)
* University of Sheffield - Western Bank, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S10 2TN (17.31 miles)
* Whittard Of Chelsea - Unit 2 The Yorkshire Outlet, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 5PH (0.70 miles)
* Cooplands (Doncaster) - 27 Nostell Place, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 7JA (0.58 miles)
* Asda Stores - Bawtry Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 7PD (0.79 miles)
* Cooplands (Doncaster) - Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 5JT (0.89 miles)
* Caf Thornton's - White Rose Way, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 5PH (0.63 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Bessacarr Food & Wine Stores - 41 Bawtry Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 5NJ (0.60 miles)
* The Dragon City - 26 Nostell Place, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 7JA (0.58 miles)
* Luciana's - 18 Nostell Place, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 7JA (0.58 miles)
* The Cheswold - Herten Way, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 7NW (0.68 miles)
* K F C - White Rose Way, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 5PH (0.63 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk