- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1426 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Presented in immaculate condition throughout is this shared ownership two bedroom second floor apartment ideally located offering access to Island Garden DLR as well as numerous bus routes. Internally you are presented with an open plan reception room kitchen with floor to ceiling windows allowing copious amounts of natural light into the apartment, two double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Pengelly Apartments is a small modern development built in 2009 which fronts a beautiful courtyard. 30% shared ownership with a 422 per month rent payable to the housing association.
Property Advertised by: Alex Neil, Unit 1, 2-4 Westferry Road, Canary Wharf, , E14 8JT
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Christ Church Ce Primary School - 45 Commerell Street, London, SE10 0DZ (0.75 miles)
* Graham Webb - 279 Creek Road, London, SE10 9EJ (0.38 miles)
* City Community College - 12 Tiller Road, London, E14 8PX (0.84 miles)
* Blackheath Village Library - 3-4 Blackheath Grove, London, SE3 0DD (0.99 miles)
* Queen Mary College - 327 Mile End Road, London, E1 4NS (2.78 miles)
* Rhodes Bakery - King William Walk, London, SE10 9HU (0.38 miles)
* ASDA Superstores - 151 East Ferry Road, London, E14 3BT (0.50 miles)
* Docklands Food & Wines - 139 Manchester Road, London, E14 3DN (0.17 miles)
* Blossom Haven Teas - Greenwich Market, London, SE10 9HZ (0.40 miles)
* Ruby Tuesdays of London - 11a Greenwich Market, London, SE10 9HZ (0.40 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* LJ's Island Garden Cafe - Saunders Ness Road, London, E14 3EB (0.14 miles)
* El-Faro - 3 Turnberry Quay, London, E14 9RD (0.05 miles)
* The Gaucho Grill - 29 West Ferry Circus, London, E14 8RR (0.04 miles)
* The Gipsy Moth - 60 Greenwich Church Street, London, SE10 9BL (0.34 miles)
* The Ferry House - 26 Ferry Street, London, E14 3DT (0.04 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk