- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1415 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Located in a popular residential are with easy access to local amenities in Hunters Bar is this delightful two bedroom ground floor apartment which offers views to the rear. The flat also has the added benefit of an allocated garage included in the sale. Viewing strictly via the agent.
Located in a popular residential are with easy access to local amenities in Hunters Bar is this delightful two bedroom ground floor apartment which offers views to the rear. The accommodation comprises entrance lobby, two bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, fitted kitchen and communal gardens. The flat also has the added benefit of an allocated garage included in the sale. Viewing strictly via the agent.
With front entrance door leading in.
Through Lounge/ Dining Room 12' 5" x 17' 8" Maximum measurements ( 3.78m x 5.38m Maximum measurements )
With rear facing double glazed window with views, television point and wall mounted storage heater.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.64m )
With rear facing double glazed windows offering views, a range of matching white wall and base units with inset one half sink and mixer tap to worktops, electric hob with electric oven with extractor above. Space for washing machine and space for fridge, space for microwave and freezer and plumbing for dishwasher. A breakfast bar area and wall mounted heater.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 9" Maximum measurements ( 3.56m x 2.67m Maximum measurements )
With front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted storage heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 9' Maximum measurements ( 2.46m x 2.74m Maximum measurements )
With front facing double glazed window and fitted wardrobes.
Fitted with a white suite comprising low flush w.c and hand wash basin, panelled bath with tiling to splashbacks, built in storage cupboard and front facing obscure window.
Exterior & Gardens
Communal gardens with communal drying areas. The flat has the added benefit of an allocated single garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: William H Brown, 392 Psalter Lane Banner Cross, Sheffield, S11 8UW
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Beeston Library - ST. Anthonys Drive, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8AB (0.31 miles)
* Leeds City College - Park Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS3 1AA (1.79 miles)
* Burley Library - Cardigan Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS6 1QL (2.60 miles)
* armley library - 2 stockshill, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS12 1UQ (1.67 miles)
* Leeds University Union - Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 9JT (2.15 miles)
* M McDonnell - 295 Beeston Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 7HX (0.30 miles)
* Beeston Co Op Village Store - Town Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8PN (0.24 miles)
* Sainsbury's At Jacksons - Ring Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS12 5AS (0.54 miles)
* Around a Pound Grocery Store - 32 Recreation Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 0AR (0.64 miles)
* Thomas Dawes & Co - 279 Beeston Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 7HX (0.30 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Ahmeds Grill Pizza - 257 Elland Road , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8TU (0.09 miles)
* ahmeds grill - 257 Elland Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8TU Leeds (0.09 miles)
* Whistle Stop - Town Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8DG (0.25 miles)
* Smithies Fish Shop - 66 Town Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 7AA (0.23 miles)
* Graveleys Fish & Chips - 261 Elland Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8TU (0.12 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk