- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1409 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A 2 double bed freehold flat with garden to 3 sides and garage.
Good size 2 bedroom g/f freehold flat, private garden to three sides, detached single garage. Gas central heating, double glazing throughout. Situated on the borders of the much sought after High Salvington area within close proximity of local shopping facilities. Offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
. Double glazed front door leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL With radiator, doors to:
'L' SHAPED LOUNGE 13'10" (4.22m) x 8'9" (2.67m) - widening to 10'6" (3.2m). A southerly aspect with two double glazed windows, casement doors opening onto veranda, electric fireplace, TV point, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
KITCHEN 11'1" (3.38m) x 6'1" (1.85m) - widening to 9'4" (2.84m). One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit inset into roll edge work surface with wood effect drawers and cupboards under, matching wood effect base and wall units, space for electric oven and hob with built in extractor over, spaces for slimline appliances, spaces for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, cupboard housing Baxi combination boiler, double glazed window, side aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 14'2" x 12'7" (4.32m x 3.84m). Southerly aspect with double glazed casement doors opening onto veranda and garden, double glazed window with side aspect, radiator, there is an adjoining garden room/store which is accessed through this room and the veranda.
BEDROOM TWO 15'2" x 11'1" (4.62m x 3.38m). Radiator, double glazed window, picture rail, coved and textured ceiling.
BATHROOM Refitted white suite with panelled bath with mixer tap, mains power shower over with shower screen, wash hand basin, inset vanity unit with range of white cupboards under, ceramic tiled flooring, chromed heating rail, inset spot lights.
OUTSIDE AND GENERAL To the south of the property there is a veranda which has steps down to the:
SOUTH FACING GARDEN With patio area enclosed by fencing and established tree and shrub borders, small area of garden to the side and a small area of garden to the north, which is mainly paved and with:
GARAGE With up and over door.
. Version 1.
Property Advertised by: Michael Jones & Co, 208 Findon Road, Worthing, BN14 0EJ
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* East Preston Library - The Street, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN16 1JJ (4.20 miles)
* Brighton Language Centre - Little Preston Street, Brighton, BN1 2HQ (10.94 miles)
* The University of Brighton - Howard House Station Approach, Brighton, BN1 9SE (13.78 miles)
* Worthing Sixth Form College - Bolsover Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 1NS (1.59 miles)
* Reflections Nursery - 54 Richmond Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1PS (2.13 miles)
* Co op - Half Moon Lane, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 2EL (0.36 miles)
* Sell Smart - 192 Findon Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 0EL (0.53 miles)
* Oz's Wines - 89 Salvington Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 2JD (0.51 miles)
* Swandean Fresh Meats - Salvington Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 2JP (0.69 miles)
* scoffs - , Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 2JP (0.64 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Cuisine Enterprises - 58 Cotswold Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 2LB (0.28 miles)
* Ye John Seldon - Salvington Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 2HN (0.35 miles)
* Oz's Charcoal Grill - 77 Salvington Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 2JD (0.43 miles)
* Elis Pizza - 87 Salvington Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 2JD (0.44 miles)
* Hotspot - 75 Salvington Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 2JD (0.42 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk