- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1549 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Don't miss this attractive ground floor, two bedroom apartment set within the popular residential area of Sharrow, close to amenities on Ecclesall & Sharrow Vale Road. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing & NO CHAIN. Viewing recommended strictly via the selling agent.
Offered for sale is this ground floor two bedroom purpose built apartment set within the popular residential area of Sharrow. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprising; Entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom, outside having a laid to lawn garden and useful brick storage shed.
Access is gained through a front entrance wooden door into the entrance porch. A wooden door opens into the:
With a single central heating radiator, alarm control panel and useful walk in storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 8" x 13' 10" ( 4.47m x 4.22m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window and side facing double glazed window, double central heating radiator, gas fire and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
With a rear facing double glazed window the kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with roll edged work surfaces. There is a single sink with mixer tap and space for a cooker and fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.23m )
With a side facing double glazed window, single central heating radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.63m x 1.96m )
With a front facing double glazed window and single central heating radiator,
With a rear facing double glazed obscure window and single central heating radiator. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising; panelled bath with system shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC and has tiling to the walls.
Exterior & Gardens
The purpose built block has gardens to three sides, the apartment has a laid to lawn section with bush and flower borders, a patio area and brick built garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: William H Brown, 392 Psalter Lane Banner Cross, Sheffield, S11 8UW
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Leeds City College - Strawberry Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS12 1SF (1.57 miles)
* Morley Library - Commercial Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 8HZ (2.08 miles)
* armley library - 2 stockshill, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS12 1UQ (1.84 miles)
* Swallow Hill Community College - Whingate Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS12 3DS (1.92 miles)
* The Open University in Yorkshire - 2 Trevelyan Square, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 6ED (2.10 miles)
* Thomas Doors & Son - 279 Beeston Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 7HX (0.52 miles)
* Greggs - Town Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8PN (0.25 miles)
* Dunwell's Bakers' Shops - 14 Theodore Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 7HE (0.70 miles)
* Sainsbury's At Jacksons - Ring Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS12 5AS (0.49 miles)
* Beeston Co Op Village Store - Town Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8PN (0.31 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Pizza Pot & Curry Hut - 32 Elland Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 7SS (0.23 miles)
* Howard's Restaurant - Elland Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 0ES (0.40 miles)
* Cottingley Fisheries - 6 Cottingley Vale, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 0JY (0.29 miles)
* Smithies Fish Shop - 66 Town Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 7AA (0.23 miles)
* Pizza Bello - 3 Town End, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 8AQ (0.31 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk