- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1409 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Second floor two bedroom (master en-suite) apartment in Bailiff Bridge. Providing woodland views the apartment benefits from double glazing and electric heating system. Property comprises of entrance hall, two bedrooms (master en-suite), living room (with dining area), kitchen and house bathroom.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this second floor two bedroom (master en-suite) apartment in the sought after residential area of Bailiff Bridge. Providing woodland views the apartment benefits from double glazing and electric heating system. Property comprises of entrance hall, two bedrooms (master en-suite), living room (with dining area), kitchen and house bathroom. Apply Halifax.
Via communal door and intercom access
In to hall way which benefits from storage cupboard which houses the water tank, further storage and electric wall heater.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window and electric wall heater, views of the woodland from the window and door leading to the En-suite.
Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC, chrome radiator, partly tiled and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" max x 10' 1" ( 4.17m max x 3.07m )
A generous sized second bedroom with double glazed window and electric wall heater.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' ( 3.30m x 1.83m )
A well appointed fitted kitchen with wall and base units and benefiting from integral oven and hob with extractor, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window and electric wall heater.
Living Room 16' 10" max x 14' 6" ( 5.13m max x 4.42m )
With a dining area the good sized living room benefits from two double glazed window and electric wall heater.
At the Hipperholme traffic lights bear right onto Wakefield Road, continue down to the traffic lights at Bailiff Bridge and turn left onto Victoria Road, where Empire Court can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: William H Brown, 6 Bull Green, Halifax, HX1 5AB
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Bradford Central Library - Princes Way, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1NN (4.75 miles)
* Leeds University Union - Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 9JT (10.96 miles)
* Skircoat Library - Skircoat Green Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 0LQ (3.71 miles)
* Longroyde Junior School - Longroyde Road, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 3AS (1.88 miles)
* Cleckheaton Library - Whitcliffe Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19 3DX (2.31 miles)
* Sweetiesonline - Briar Cottage Village Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 8QE (1.08 miles)
* Costcutter - 647 Bradford Road, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 4DY (0.03 miles)
* Food Fair - Town Gate, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD12 9JF (1.10 miles)
* Netto Foodstores - Town Gate, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD12 9JF (1.10 miles)
* The Olde Village Shoppe - 680 Huddersfield Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD12 8JY (1.00 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Tastebuds - 229 Bradford Road, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 4BN (0.78 miles)
* La Sandro Pizza - 633b Bradford Road, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 4DN (0.05 miles)
* McDonald's Restaurants - 407 Bradford Road, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 4BT (0.33 miles)
* Khyber House Cuisine - 198-200 Town Gate, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD12 9JP (0.92 miles)
* Mrs B's Sandwich Hut - 196 Wakefield Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 8TP (0.47 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk