- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1379 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT IN A STUNNING SETTING
Elmete Court is a select development of just 12 freehold apartments which stand in meticulously maintained gardens and is nicely tucked away off North Lane in the attractive leafy suburb of Oakwood. To the ground floor there is an entrance lobby with a bin store and a good sized store cupboard, a staircase leads to the first floor and a good size entrance hall which gives access to all the principle rooms. The through lounge/dining room has a double glazed window over looking a lovely garden to the rear and patio doors to the balcony which again enjoys a lovely outlook. The kitchen features a range of wood fronted units and includes a Stoves integrated hob and double oven along with plumbing for a dishwasher and an automatic washing machine. There are two double bedrooms with the main bedroom again having a lovely outlook to the rear, a vanity wash basin and a range of fitted wardrobes to one wall. The bathroom has a white three piece suite which includes a shower over the bath and there is also a good sized store cupboard off the entrance hall. Externally there is a lawned garden with borders to the front, visitors and residents parking and a brick built single car garage. The property is also complimented by having double glazed windows and electric storage heating. A fabulous apartment which has to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
11' 11" x 20' 2" (3.64m x 6.14m)
8' 10" x 11' 4" (2.69m x 3.46m)
11' 7" (to wardrobes) x 11' 6" (3.53m (to wardrobes) x 3.51m)
9' 11" x 8' 11" (3.02m x 2.72m)
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property Advertised by: Your Move - Barrett Hynes, 394a Harrogate Road, Leeds, LS17 6PY
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Seacroft Library - Seacroft Library Seacroft Crescent, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS14 6PA (1.45 miles)
* Oakwood Library - 1 Oakwood Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 2PZ (0.30 miles)
* Bracken Edge Primary School - Newton Garth, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS7 4HE (1.47 miles)
* University Of Leeds - Great George Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 3BR (1.18 miles)
* Kip McGrath Education Centres - 37 Street Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 1BW (1.13 miles)
* Robert's Of Oakwood - 4 Hollin Park Parade, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 3AS (0.79 miles)
* Oakwood Health Foods - 458 Roundhay Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 2HU (0.44 miles)
* Bargain Booze Plus - Roundhay Post Office, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 2HU (0.40 miles)
* Easterly Road Mini Market - 141 Easterly Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 2RY (0.64 miles)
* Somerfield Stores - 639 Roundhay Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 4BA (0.49 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Jinnah - 496 Roundhay Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 2HU (0.41 miles)
* Tasty! Oakwood Clock - 482 Roundhay Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 2HU (0.40 miles)
* Oakwood Fisheries - 492 Roundhay Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 2HU (0.41 miles)
* Whitehouse - , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 2JU (0.24 miles)
* Timoney's - 647 Roundhay Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 4BA (0.45 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk