- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1417 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A well maintained ground floor apartment in purpose built development providing two bedroom accommodation with the master bedroom featuring a potential en-suite facility in this highly regarded North Leamington Spa location. Ideal for the first time buyer or investment purposes.
Apartment No. 3 Cornwall House
is a ground floor apartment providing two bedroom accommodation which has the benefit of sealed unit double glazing and electric heating and provides two bedroom accommodation with the master bedroom featuring a large walk-in wardrobe/study which the agents consider could be suitable for conversion to an en-suite facility if required. The property includes a designated car parking facility and is maintained to a good standard throughout. Inspection is highly recommended.
In further detail the accommodation comprises:-
Communal Entrance Hall
With intercom system, leads to the...
With timber panel entrance door, night storage heater and connection and spotlights.
Lounge/Dining Room 15' x 9'4'
With TV point, night storage heater and connection and telephone point.
Refitted Kitchen 7'4' x 9'8'
With a range of base cupboard and drawer unit, rolled edge work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, matching range of high level cupboards with concealed pelmet lighting under, inset single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and four ring hob unit with pull out extractor hood over, fridge freezer and further full height cupboard, spotlights, extractor fan and electric radiator.
Master Bedroom 13'3' x 10'4'
With electric radiator, TV point and walk-in wardrobe.
Study 10'6' x 5'9'
Suitable for conversion to an en-suite facility if required.
Bedroom Two 9'4' x 6'10'
With white suite comprising panel bath, pedestal basin, low flush WC, tiled splashbacks and shower area with electric shower unit and shower screen, extractor fan, spotlights and dimplex heater.
There is a designated car parking facility and small communal garden area.
The property is held on a lease hold arrangement with the vendor of the development owning a share of the freehold.
All mains services with the exception of gas are connected to the property. NB. We have not tested the central heating, domestic hot water system, kitchen appliances or other services and whilst believing them to be in satisfactory working order we cannot give any warranties in these respects. Interested parties are invited to make their own enquiries.
Proceeding North from our office via Clarendon Square, taking the right hand turn at the mini roundabout into Rugby Road. After passing after Guys Cliffe Avenue, Cornwall Place is a turning on the right hand side with the property being located on the right hand side identified by an agents for sale board.
3 Cornwall House
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Advertised by: Ehb Residential, Somerset House Clarendon Place, Leamington Spa, CV32 5QN
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* St Mary Immaculate Catholic Primary School - Wathen Road, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 5BG (1.66 miles)
* The College Of Law - 133 Great Hampton Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B18 6AQ (20.61 miles)
* North Leamington Community School & Arts College - Sandy Lane, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 6RD (1.73 miles)
* Coventry Cathedral - Priory Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 5FB (8.32 miles)
* Coventry Central Library - Smithford Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 1FY (6.59 miles)
* Tesco Metro - 22-28 Parade, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4DN (0.53 miles)
* The Wine Cellar - 26 Binswood Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5RN (0.42 miles)
* Spar - 164 Rugby Road, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 6DS (0.06 miles)
* Barrie Johns Fresh Foods - 7 Bedford Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5DY (0.50 miles)
* Sweet As - 7 Warwick Place, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5BH (0.26 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Tiller Pin - , Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV31 3JZ (0.30 miles)
* Pub Star & Garter - Warwick Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5LL (0.26 miles)
* Redcliffe Catering - Leamington Spa, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 6EW (0.13 miles)
* Kayal - 42 Regent Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5EG (0.47 miles)
* The Linden Cafe - 19 Regent Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5HG (0.41 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk