- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1459 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A very well presented two bedroom apartment situated on the first floor in the age exclusive, 'Lime Tree' retirement village. Accommodation comprises; Lounge/diner, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, bedroom two and further bathroom. Photo shows whole block. Vendor will pay stamp duty.
Lime Tree Village is set within mature landscaped grounds close to the village of Dunchurch. The individual properties are arranged around Cawston House, built in 1907, which provides 'country club' style facilities for village residents including; restaurant, bar, library, function room, snooker room and croquet/putting lawn.
To view the EPC for this property please visit and enter the following RRN .
Having radiator, coving to ceiling, video entry phone, nurses calling station, cupboard housing water tank, doors onto bedrooms and bathroom and further double opening doors onto:
Lounge / Diner 22' 2" max x 12' max plus bay ( 6.76m max x 3.66m max plus bay )
Having double glazed bay window with blind to front aspect, further double glazed windows with blinds to front and side aspects, two radiators, coving to ceiling, television, telephone and radio points, storage cupboard and double opening glazed doors onto:
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 4" ( 3.81m x 1.93m )
Having double glazed window with blind to front aspect, range of base and eye level units with complimentary high gloss work surface over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, decorative tiling to splashbacks, skirting heating, integral double oven with hob and cooker hood above, integral fridge, integral freezer, integral washer/dryer, integral slimline dishwasher, integral microwave and included in the kitchen is a granite breakfast table with two chairs.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
Having double glazed window with blind to side aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe with bi-fold doors, television, telephone and radio points, coving to ceiling and door onto:
En-Suite Shower Room
Having fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror and shaver light above, low level w.c., radiator, tiling to splashbacks, three wall mounted cupboards and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 6' 6" ( 3.84m x 1.98m )
Having double glazed window with blind to side aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes with bi-fold doors, coving to ceiling and television, telephone and radio points.
Having panelled bath with handheld telephone style mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror above and shaver light point, low level w.c., tiling to splashbacks, radiator and extractor fan.
Fixtures & Fittings
All curtains and blinds are being left in the property. There is also a granite table and two chairs being left in the kitchen, along with a Strongbow mahogany dining room suite if required.
Ground Rent: 250 pa
Service charge: 3, 603.00 pa
Double occupancy: 300.00 pa
The service charge includes:
Full on-site professional estate management.
Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
External window cleaning.
One hour'''s domestic cleaning per week.
Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
Use of the Village launderette.
Emergency call & monitoring system.
Visiting GP'''s surgery in Lime Tree Village'''s medical/nursing centre.
Owners of a Retirement Villages''' lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of the sale value as defined in the lease of 2.5 %, 5%, or 10%.
Please ask the Village Manager for more details.
Leasehold procedural and service charge details are available upon request.
You must be 55 years or over to become a resident at Lime Tree Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to medical acceptance by interview with the Village Manager.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: Shipways, 24 Regent Street, Rugby, CV21 2PY
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Coventry University - Puma Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 2TW (9.39 miles)
* Warwick University - , Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 7AL (11.16 miles)
* Bawnmore Community Infant School - Bawnmore Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 6JS (0.77 miles)
* Kilsby C of E School - Manor Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 8XS (5.36 miles)
* Balanced Health Education - 109 Lower Hillmorton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3TN (2.70 miles)
* D Robinson - 3 Southam Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 6NL (1.13 miles)
* Heart England Co-operative - 6 The Green, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 7LY (0.62 miles)
* Sainsburys - 385 Dunchurch Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 6HU (1.03 miles)
* One Stop Convenience Store - 234 Frobisher Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 7JF (0.92 miles)
* Omars Flavors of India - 1 Alms Houses, The Square, Dunchurch, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 6NU (1.10 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Ocean City - 41 Cymbeline Way, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 6JZ (0.70 miles)
* The Bulls Head Brewers Fayre - 9 Coventry Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0NE (0.42 miles)
* Happy Valley Chinese Takeaway - 16 The Green, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 7LY (0.62 miles)
* Caldecott Arms - Main Street, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 9AY (0.57 miles)
* Dun Cow - The Green, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 6NJ (0.65 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk