- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1435 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
This is a first floor flat situated in the sort after village location of Bulkington. The accommodation comprises garden terrace, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing where stated and a gas central heating system. An internal viewing is essential.
10' 4" x 7' 0" (3.15m x 2.13m) Inc units: Wall and base units with work surfaces, double glazed entrance door, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, central heating boiler, ceiling light point.
8' 5" x 10' 6" (2.57m x 3.2m) Double glazed window to the front aspect, ceiling light point, radiator.
8' 9" x 10' 5" (2.67m x 3.18m) Double glazed window to the rear aspect, ceiling light point, built in mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator.
6' 7" x 9' 10" (2.01m x 3m) Double glazed window to the front aspect, ceiling light point.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property Advertised by: Your Move, 5 King Street, Bedworth, CV12 8HS
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Foleshill Library - Foleshill, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 5BG (4.56 miles)
* University of Leicester - University Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 7RH (16.37 miles)
* Caludon Castle School & Community Library - Wyken, Coventry, West Midlands, CV2 5BD (4.41 miles)
* Etone College - Leicester Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 6AA (3.81 miles)
* Arena Park Library - Classic Drive, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 6AS (3.65 miles)
* Kandola - 33b Coventry Road Bulkington, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 9LY (0.21 miles)
* Arden Wines - 44 Arden Road, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 9JJ (0.13 miles)
* Three Cooks - 33 Leicester Street, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 9NP (0.01 miles)
* Spar - 28-30 Leicester Street, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 9NG (0.10 miles)
* Bulkington Supermarket - 44 Leicester Street, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 9NG (0.10 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Weavers Arms - Long Street, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 9JZ (0.44 miles)
* The Village Chippy - 48 Leicester Street, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 9NG (0.10 miles)
* Navigation Inn - Bulkington Road, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 9EE (1.58 miles)
* The Corner House - , Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 9SB (1.48 miles)
* Chetwynd Arms - Chetwynd Drive, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 4TF (1.77 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk