- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1497 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A fantastic investor opportunity to purchase this ground floor 2 double bedroom apartment on the popular Lansdowne Park Development with tenants in situ.The property benefits from fitted kitchen, PVCu double glazing, two double bedrooms and allocated parking.Priced for a quick sale.No Onwards Chain.
A fantastic investor opportunity to purchase this ground floor two double bedroom apartment on the popular Lansdowne Park Development in Calne with tenants in situ. The property benefits from fitted kitchen, PVCu double glazing, two double bedrooms and allocated parking. Priced for a quick sale. No Onwards Chain.
To view the EPC for this property please visit and enter the following RRN .
Door to car park/roadside and a Dimplex storage heater.
With a door to the side, double glazed window to the rear, telephone entry system. Storage cupboard, airing cupboard, smoke detector and an electric Dimplex storage heater.
Lounge/ Diner 20' 4" x 11' ( 6.20m x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to the front and a double glazed window to the rear. Television aerial point with communal Sky, telephone point and an electric Dimplex storage heater.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.69m x 1.96m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs, stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel hob with stainless steel cooker hood extractor fan over, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the front, television aerial point, telephone point and a wall mounted electric Dimplex heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted electric Dimplex heater.
With an obscure double glazed window to the rear, with modern white suite comprising low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower over. Extractor fan, shaver point and heated towel rail.
Allocated parking for one car to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: Allen & Harris, 17 High Street, Calne, SN11 0BS
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Center For Distance Education - The Avenue, Bath, BA2 7AY (16.10 miles)
* The Brinkworth Earl Danby's Lower School - Lower School, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 4HY (6.04 miles)
* Fynamore Primary School - School Road, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9UG (0.45 miles)
* Advanced Studies in England - 2 Pierrepont Street, Bath, BA1 1LB (16.09 miles)
* Getting-in - Osborne House, Bath, BA26SW (14.68 miles)
* Herbert & Ward Coffees - 2 The Close, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 8TH (2.23 miles)
* Silver Screen Stores - 1b Newcroft Road, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9EF (0.32 miles)
* Three Cooks - 19 Phelps Parade, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0HA (0.96 miles)
* B J Pocock & Sons - Monument Farm, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9LF (1.86 miles)
* One Stop Shop - 11 William Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9BB (0.27 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Upper Crust Sandwich Bar - 5a Wood Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0BZ (0.65 miles)
* Joy Balti - Wood Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0BZ (0.61 miles)
* Sam Widges - 8 High Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0BS (0.72 miles)
* Ed's Fish Bar - 5 William Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9BB (0.27 miles)
* Lucky Boat - 9 Wood Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0BZ (0.61 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk