- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1668 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A beautifully presented flat with panoramic views over Barry and distant views over the Bristol Channel, steep holm and flat holm. Ideally placed for access to the Town of Barry and public transport with bus routes and the local railway station within a few minutes walk of the property. The accommodation briefly comprises: security entrance door, hall, spacious lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, well presented bathroom. Gardens. Parking. NO CHAIN
Staircase rising to first floor. Part glazed door with side panels to inner hall with access to front door.
Built in storage cupboard, telephone security entrance phone, BT point, single panel radiator, smoke detector.
Built in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, shelving and central heating programmer.
Built in storage cupboard 8'6'x4'7'
With electric light and fuse box.
Doors lead to:
A light and spacious reception room with excellent panaramic views over Barry, distant views towards the Bristol Channel to include Steep Holm and Flat Holm, double panel radiator, wall mounted central heating thermostat, space for table and chairs.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 11'9'x12'3'
A range of wall and base units with drawers and cupboards offering ample storage facilities in a white gloss effect finish, built in electric oven by Hotpoint with grill, stainless steel sink with drainer, stainless steel gas hob inset into high gloss granite effect work surface, UPVC picture window to the front elevation, gas central heating boiler, space for table and chairs, panel radiator, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 15'9'x8'5'
A light and spacious principle bedroom, UPVC picture window to the rear elevation affording excellent views over Barry and the Bristol Channel.
Bedroom Two 12'7'x8'6'
UPVC double glazed picture window to the front elevation, gas wall mounted heater, an excellent size second bedroom.
A recently refurbished suite comprising of: panel bath with stainless steel shower over with glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, W.C. With ornate handles. The bathroom is tiled with tiled floor. Xpelair, stainless steel effect bathroom fittings.
Whilst we try to ensure our sale particulars are accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is particularly important to you please let us know and we will be happy to check it for you. All measurements shown in the sale particulars are approximate. Buyers are advised to instruct their solicitor to obtain verification of tenure and to instruct their surveyor to check that appliances, installations and services are in a satisfactory condition
Property Advertised by: Priory Estates & Lettings, 106 Broad Street, Barry, CF62 7AJ
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Cardiff Central Library - , Cardiff, Wales, CF10 1FL (6.56 miles)
* Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama - Castle Grounds, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 3ER (6.72 miles)
* Dinas Powys Library - Fairoaks, Dinas Powys, Wales, CF64 4QU (3.18 miles)
* The County Library, Barry - King Square, Barry, Wales, CF63 4RW (0.30 miles)
* University of Wales Registry - Cathays Park, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 3NS (6.73 miles)
* Holland & Barrett - 132 Holton Road, Barry, Wales, CF63 4HH (0.28 miles)
* Spar - Barry Road, Barry, Wales, CF62 8HG (0.23 miles)
* Ferrari's Bakery Co - 93 Holton Road, Barry, Wales, CF63 4HG (0.30 miles)
* Tesco Express - 57 Holton Road, Barry, Wales, CF63 4HF (0.23 miles)
* Greggs - 24 Holton Road, Barry, Wales, CF63 4HD (0.22 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Rahil - 26 Holton Road, Barry, Wales, CF63 4HD (0.21 miles)
* Rahil Tandoori - 26 Holton Road, Barry, Wales, CF63 4HD (0.21 miles)
* Twin Dragons - 9 Thompson Street, Barry, Wales, CF63 4JL (0.26 miles)
* La Cucina - 51 Holton Road, Barry, Wales, CF63 4HF (0.20 miles)
* Le Panini - 48 Holton Road, Barry, Wales, CF63 4HD (0.24 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk