- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1409 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Distinctive Living at Bebside Hall. Two Bedroom Ground Floor Show Apartment located in a detached stone building adjacent to the main hall on this new development at Bebside Hall near Bedlington. Enjoying open views over the local countryside yet within easy reach of surrounding towns and Newcastle airport. With its own entrance the accommodation briefly comprises of: entrance lobby leading to, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, storeroom, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are communal gardens and allocated parking space.
Upvc double glazed door and window, radiator, storage cupboard, fully carpeted
Upvc double glazed window and sky light, base units with roll top work surface, washer/dryer, power points.
Lounge - 16' 7'' x 12' 7'' (5.05m x 3.84m)
Two Upvc double glazed windows, sky light, radiator, power points, television point, telephone point, fully carpeted
Kitchen - 11' 10'' x 6' 5'' (3.61m x 1.96m)
Upvc double glazed window, sky light, range of fitted wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, integralelectric oven and gas hob with chimney style extractor over, integral fridge, freezer, and dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled to underside of units, tiled floor, radiator.
Master Bedroom - 16' 6'' x 8' 10'' (5.03m x 2.69m)
Upvc double glazed window, sky light, radiator, power points, television point, telephone point, fully carpeted
Upvc double glazed window, shower cubicle, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two - 13' 0'' x 6' 10'' (3.96m x 2.08m)
Upvc double glazed window, sky light, power points, television point, radiator, fully carpeted
Bathroom - 6' 5'' x 5' 9'' (1.96m x 1.75m)
White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, fully tiled walls and floor.
Property Advertised by: Mike Rogerson, 66 Front Street West, , NE22 5UB
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Hirst Library - Lichfield Close, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 9RX (3.77 miles)
* Whitley Bay Library - Park Road, Whitley Bay, NE26 1EJ (7.31 miles)
* University Of Newcastle Upon Tyne - Red Hall Drive, Newcastle upon tyne, NE7 7UY (8.65 miles)
* Bedlington Junior High School - Albert Road, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 7HJ (1.20 miles)
* the blyth school, community college - college chase farm drive , Blyth, Northumberland, NE24 4JP (0.90 miles)
* Greggs - 15 Market Place, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 5TN (0.95 miles)
* Somerfield Stores - 13 Market Place, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 5TN (0.95 miles)
* Sunny Tops - 7-8 The Oval, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 5HS (0.82 miles)
* Country Fayre - 40b Front St West, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 5UB (1.11 miles)
* D & J Lynn & Son - 26 Front St West, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 5UB (1.06 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Three horse shoes - hathery lane, Blyth, Northumberland, ne244hf (0.53 miles)
* The Bebside Inn - 2a Front Street, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE24 4HT (0.86 miles)
* High Pit Fisheries - Front Street, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 6RF (0.57 miles)
* Northumberland Arms - 112 Front St East, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 5AE (0.92 miles)
* The Oval Fish Shop - 14 The Oval, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 5HS (0.81 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk