- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1515 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Reades Residential is delighted to offer for sale this superb top floor apartment in a purpose built block of two located to the head of Alyn Park, on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Hawarden, Flintshire.
Presented to a high standard, access is via a dedicated entrance to the ground floor leading to entrance hallway, concrete staircase to first floor landing with two deep storage cupboards and loft hatch, spacious living room, kitchen with modern style fitted units, integrated gas hob and electric oven & grill, generously proportioned master bedroom, single second bedroom and bathroom with white suite including bath with mains pressure shower over.
Available with no ongoing chain, this property also benefits from having gas central heating via Worcester combi boiler, double glazing throughout, an enclosed garden with sunny aspect and driveway parking for two cars.
Situated close to local amenities and within walking distance of St David's Business Park, this property is also ideally placed for easy access to commuter routes, such as the A55 and Flintshire Bridge, allowing swift passage further into North Wales, towards Chester and to the local business parks.
Entrance hallway - 0.87m x 1.32m [2' 10" x 4' 4"]
Landing - 1.77m x 0.87m [5' 10" x 2' 10"]
Kitchen - 2.44m x 1.77m [8' 0" x 5' 10"]
Lounge - 4.42m x 3.40m [14' 6" x 11' 2"]
Bedroom 1 - 3.40m x 2.71m [11' 2" x 8' 11"]
Bedroom 2 - 2.70m x 1.77m [8' 10" x 5' 10"]
Bathroom - 1.82m x 1.77m [6' 0" x 5' 10"]
Property Advertised by: Reades Residential, Reades House 3-5 The Highway, , CH5 3DG
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Flintshire Flying School - Flint Road, , CH4 0GZ (3.16 miles)
* Old Warren Primary School - 147 Drumbeg Drive, Lisburn, Northern Ireland, BT28 1QP (2.99 miles)
* Pond Park Primary School - 63 Pond Park Road, Lisburn, Northern Ireland, BT28 3BF (2.95 miles)
* The Learning Centre - Ash Grove, Deeside, Wales, CH5 1AB (2.01 miles)
* Hawarden Library - Rectory Drive, Deeside, Wales, CH5 3NN (1.04 miles)
* The Factory Shop - Brunswick Road, Buckley, Wales, CH7 2EF (1.54 miles)
* Co Operative Food - St Davids Park, Deeside, Wales, CH5 3BY (0.81 miles)
* Bargain Booze - Brunswick Road, Buckley, Wales, CH7 2ES (1.42 miles)
* A & B Stores - 20 Chester Road, Buckley, Wales, CH7 3AE (1.40 miles)
* O-Kane Food Service - 221 Hillhall Road, Lisburn, Northern Ireland, BT27 5JA (1.08 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Crown & Liver Inn - The Highway , Deeside, Wales, CH5 3DN (0.68 miles)
* The Glynne Arms - 3 Glynne Way, Deeside, Wales, CH5 3NS (1.10 miles)
* Horse & Jockey Inn - Church Road, Buckley, Wales, CH7 3JQ (1.17 miles)
* Fox & Grapes - 6 The Highway, Deeside, Wales, CH5 3DH (0.92 miles)
* Welcome Take Away - Unit 2 The Coppice, Deeside, Wales, CH5 3RS (0.54 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk