- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1516 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A stunning first floor executive 2 bedroom apartment situated within a few minutes walk of the train station, River Thames and the town centre shops and restaurants. The property with electric gated parking has been fitted to a very high specification including solid oak floors with, lighting control systems, new kitchen under granite work tops with built-in Bosch appliances, ensuite to the master bedroom and a stunning family bathroom. Known as The Wheatsheaf, this elegant building was designed to blend with the local Edwardian architecture and was built just 7 years ago and offers the remainder of a 10 year Zurich warrantee. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The internal space comprises a private entrance hall with a storage cupboards, master bedroom with ensuite, second double bedroom and a stunning bathroom. The reception space is open plan with a large triple aspect room offering a bay window to the front, space for deep sofas and seating areas and with a dining area to the side of the kitchen. The kitchen has been refitted with wall and base cupboards, granite work tops to three side and a range of Bosch appliances including washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, hob, oven and microwave.
The parking is accessed via double electric gates with one allocated parking space for the property. To one side is a bicycle store and separate dustbin store and at the front of the building is an area of lawned gardens behind maturing hedges and railings.
The property is leasehold with a share of the freehold (1/9th share of the freehold). The lease was 125 years from 2004 and estimated service charges currently is approximately 120 pcm.
Seven Day Service
As part of our unique service to all our clients, we are open to arrange viewings and valuations throughout the week. Call your nearest office - Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-4pm, Sun (telephone service only) 10am-3pm.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Lettings and Management
We offer a complete range of services for Landlords, from fully managed lets to advertising only. Each Landlord who chooses full management has a personal Property Manager and all our fees are based on a '''no let - no fee''' basis.
For further details please call us on or email
Property Advertised by: Davis Tate - Henley on Thames, 46 Bell Street, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 2BG
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Divine Mercy College - Fawley Court, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 3AE (1.30 miles)
* Lane End Primary School - Edmonds Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 3EJ (6.76 miles)
* Tilehurst Library - School Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG31 5AS (7.91 miles)
* Oxford University - Catte Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 3BD (21.63 miles)
* Henley Library - Ravenscroft Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 2DH (0.55 miles)
* Gorvett & Stone - 28 Duke Street, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1UP (0.27 miles)
* COOK - 1 Friday Street, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1AL (0.24 miles)
* Franco Belge - 12 Duke Street, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1UP (0.32 miles)
* Cook - 51 Duke Street, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1UR (0.26 miles)
* Gabriel Machin - 7 Market Place, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 2AA (0.35 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Henley Tea Rooms - 13-14 Thameside, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1BH (0.20 miles)
* La Barca - The Boathouse Thameside, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1AZ (0.16 miles)
* Casa Nostra - 59 Reading Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1AB (0.13 miles)
* Asiana Spice - 34 Reading Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1AG (0.15 miles)
* Three Horseshoes - 90 Reading Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1DN (0.12 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk