- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1554 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
On your marks, get set, go! Make a dash to the finish line and get ready to make your mark on this cottage set in a popular location in Warmley. Some updating is required. The lounge and dining room have exposed brick fireplace and the lounge benefits from having a wooden floor. The kitchen and bathroom are located to the rear of the property with access to the garden from the kitchen. Upstairs the bedroom to the front of the property has an original fire opening as a feature. Bedroom one to the rear, has views to the garden and a built in wardrobe over the stairs. Get your gardening tools ready to transform the rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn. Offered with no onward chain, an early viewing is recommended.
Lounge - 11'2 x 11'10(3.4m x 3.6m )
Double glazed entrance door with double glazed frosted windows. Double glazed window to font. Gas meter. Wooden floor. Open brick fireplace. Radiator.
Dining Room - 11'0 x 11'4(3.4m x 3.5m )
Original brick fireplace. Built in cupboard. Radiator. Door to lounge.
Kitchen - 6'7 x 9'11(2.0m x 3.0m )
Wooden window. Single bowl sink unit with cupboards under. Range of base units, cupboards, drawers, wall units and laminate worktops. Cooker point. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator. Doors to lobby, bathroom and door to garden.
Combination boiler supplying gas central heating and hot water. Door to bathroom.
Wooden window to rear. White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Doors to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One - 11'4 x 11'7(3.5m x 3.5m )
Double glazed window. Original fireplace. Power points. Radiator. Door to landing.
Bedroom Two - 10'5 x 10'8(3.2m x 3.3m )
Double glazed window. Built in cupboard with access to loft space. Power points. Radiator. Door to landing.
Rear Garden - 11'9 x 65'0(3.6m x 19.8m )
Fence to one side. Lawn area with path and garden shed.
Property Advertised by: Andrews - Longwell Green, 87 Bath Road, Longwell Green, Bristol, BS30 9DF
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* University of the West of England - Glenside Campus, Bristol, BS16 1DD (3.93 miles)
* Emersons Green Primary School - Guest Avenue, Bristol, BS16 7GA (3.06 miles)
* Folk House Co-operative, The Bristol - 40a Park Street, Bristol, BS1 5JG (5.82 miles)
* Barrs Court Primary School - Stephens Drive, Bristol, BS30 7JB (1.20 miles)
* Pucklechurch Ce Vc Primary School - Castle Road, Bristol, BS16 9RF (3.01 miles)
* Greggs - 50 Regent Street, Bristol, BS15 8LE (1.98 miles)
* Ginger Cream Desserts - Poplar Road, Bristol, BS30 5JD (0.13 miles)
* Tesco Stores - 89 Bath Road, Bristol, BS30 9DF (1.46 miles)
* Friendship Off Licence - 77 Hill Street, Bristol, BS15 4HA (1.29 miles)
* Asda Stores - Craven Way, Bristol, BS30 7DY (1.06 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Bollywood Spice - 46 High Street, Bristol, BS15 4NF (0.72 miles)
* Chef De Maison - 26 Turnberry, Bristol, BS30 8GL (0.68 miles)
* Dolphin Inn - 141 High Street, Bristol, BS30 9TD (0.68 miles)
* The Midland Spinner - 4 London Road, Bristol, BS30 5JB (0.61 miles)
* Puttin' On The Ritz! - 170 High Street, Bristol, BS30 9TA (0.65 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk