- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1418 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
*** EXCEPTIONALLY LARGE PLOT *** NO CHAIN*** We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom end-link house located in a quiet cul de sac, in the popular Pontprennau area of Cardiff. The property comprises of porch, lounge and kitchen / diner to the ground floor. To the first floor can be found two double bedrooms and a recently refurbished bathroom with W.C. The property further benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazed windows, parking for 4 cars with front & rear gardens.
Porch - 3' 0'' x 4' 2'' (0.91m x 1.27m)
Enter via a white UPVC door with double glazed glass insert, wood laminate flooring, textured ceiling, wall mounted fuse board, white wooden door leading to lounge.
Lounge - 12' 7'' x 16' 0'' (3.84m x 4.88m)
Enter via a white wooden door, wood laminate flooring, two wall mounted radiators, electric fire housed in white wooden surround with marble heath, white wooden door leading to kitchen/diner. Open plan stairs leading to first floor, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen / Diner - 8' 8'' x 12' 7'' (2.64m x 3.84m)
Enter via a white wooden door, kitchen area comprising of a range of base, eye level and drawer units along three walls in a beech wood effect with co-ordinating work tops and handles, sink with draining board and mixer tap, tiled splash backs, ceramic tiled flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer, built in electric oven with gas hob and overhead extractor unit. Wall mounted Ideal Classic boiler. UPVC double glazed window looking out onto rear garden. Dining area is comprising of wood laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator, textured ceiling, wooden door leading to large under stairs storage cupboard. White UPVC stable door opening to rear garden.
Landing - 6' 3'' x 6' 3'' (1.91m x 1.91m)
Access via carpeted stairs, carpeted flooring, wooden banister, textured ceiling with loft access. loft is partially boarded with pull down ladder. Wooden doors leading to both bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom - 9' 5'' x 12' 7'' (2.87m x 3.84m)
Enter via a white wooden door, carpeted flooring, wall mounted radiator, textured ceiling, built in wardrobe and storage units to remain along two walls, UPVC double glazed window over looking the rear garden.
Bedroom Two - 8' 9'' x 12' 7'' (2.67m x 3.84m)
Enter via a white wooden door, carpeted flooring, wall mounted radiator, textured ceiling, built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Family Bathroom - 6' 0'' x 6' 3'' (1.83m x 1.91m)
Enter via a white wooden door, bathroom comprising of a recently re-fitted white three piece suite consisting of low level water closet, panelled bath and vanity sink unit with storage under, wall mounted radiator, cushion flooring, half tiled walls, wall mounted electric shower over bath, shower rail, textured ceiling, UPVC double glazed obscure window to side.
Lawn area to the front of the property with paved foot path leading to front door, partial brick built boundaries wall, side access to rear garden from front. White wooden door leading to large outside storage area with wall mounted light fitting. Driveway parking with ample space to the side of the property for an additional 2/3 cars.
Accessed from kitchen, exceptionally large garden for a two bed house. Split into two separate areas. Garden over two tiers to the rear of the property and another tier to the side, all fully enclosed with fencing to boundaries. Patio area with raised chippings- ideal outside dinning space. Water tap and electric sockets. Access at the side of the property leading to the front.
Property Advertised by: Harry Harper, 44 Albany Road Roath, Cardiff, CF24 3RR
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* rhydypenau library - , Cardiff, Wales, CF23 6QE (2.15 miles)
* University Of Wales Institute Cardiff - 200 Western Avenue, Cardiff, Wales, CF5 2YB (4.30 miles)
* Spectrum Tutorials - 182 Caerphilly Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF14 4QH (3.22 miles)
* Wolfson E M C - Queens Building, Cardiff, Wales, CF24 3AA (3.91 miles)
* Peter Lea Nursery School - Carter Place, Cardiff, Wales, CF5 3NP (5.31 miles)
* A1 Food Stores - 183 Burnham Avenue, Cardiff, Wales, CF3 5NZ (0.82 miles)
* Johnsons Retail - Pentwyn Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF23 7XH (0.62 miles)
* Waitrose - Croescadarn Close, Cardiff, Wales, CF23 8AN (0.47 miles)
* Asda Stores - 8 Dering Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF23 8NL (0.24 miles)
* Aldi - Dartington Drive, Cardiff, Wales, CF23 8SQ (0.80 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Toby Carvery - St Mellons Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF14 0SH (1.09 miles)
* Llanrumney Fish Bar - 187 Burnham Avenue, Cardiff, Wales, CF3 5NZ (0.83 miles)
* Hollybush - Glyn Coed Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF23 7DX (1.16 miles)
* Burger King - Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff, Wales, CF23 8RA (0.27 miles)
* McDonald's Restaurants - 1 Dering Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF23 8NL (0.24 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk