- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1415 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A well presented two bedroom country cottage set on a good size plot with an abundance of parking. The property comprises of two double bedrooms, bathroom upstairs, plus a large open living area with enough space for a dining table. There is a separate kitchen plus conservatory and there are gardens to the side and rear. This property has attractive gardens overlooking open fields and countryside along with off street parking
Follow the A37 from Bristol through the village of Temple Cloud and onto Farrington Gurney passing the Farrington Inn on the right hand side, at the traffic lights turn left towards Midsomer Norton and first right onto Marsh lane where the property can be located on the left hand side indicated by our for sale board.
Property Advertised by: Allen Residenitial, High Street, Paulton, BS39 7NW
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Bath Spa University College - Newton Park, Bath, BA2 9BN (6.83 miles)
* University of the West of England,Bristol - Bower Ashton Campus Kennel Lodge Road, Bristol, BS3 2JT (11.27 miles)
* Wells Library - Union Street, Wells, Somerset, BA5 2PU (7.90 miles)
* St Aldhelms V C Primary School - Chelynch Park, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 4PL (7.44 miles)
* Bristol University - 103 Queens Road, Bristol, BS8 1LL (11.87 miles)
* Daily Bite - Pie Cottage East Court Road, Bristol, BS39 5BT (1.55 miles)
* Ken Cottle's Sweet Shop - High St, Bath, BA3 2DE (2.20 miles)
* Farrington Farm Shop - Home Farm , Bristol, BS39 6UB (0.53 miles)
* The Co op - 3 Hill Court, Bristol, BS39 7QG (1.40 miles)
* Midsomer Savouries - 107 High Street, Bath, BA3 2DA (2.15 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Lamb Inn - Park Road, Bristol, BS39 7QQ (1.31 miles)
* Sorrel Restaurant @ Ston Easton Park - Ston Easton Park Hotel Ston Easton, , BA3 4DF (0.88 miles)
* Spice Dunes - Main Street, Bristol, BS39 6UL (0.22 miles)
* The Moody Goose At The Old Priory - Church Square, Bath, BA3 2HX (1.97 miles)
* Red Lion Hotel - High Street, Bristol, BS39 7NW (1.44 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk