- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1504 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow, Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing, Gardens, Drive & Garage
A 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow situated in a popular and level residential area within a Cul-de-sac position and being only a short distance from Westgate shopping amenities, Health Centre, Chemist, Church & School etc. The accommodation benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, easy to maintain gardens, drive and garage and is offered for sale with vacant possession on completion (no upward chain). The accommodation briefly comprises vestibule, hall, generous sized lounge, kitchen, dining room, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there are easy to maintain flagged garden areas to front and rear with flagged drive and detached single garage. Viewings are recommended and by appointment.
UPVC double glazed outer door with side light window. Gas and electric meter cupboards. Timber casement single glazed inner door with side light window to hall.
Single panelled central heating radiator. Power and light. Cloak cupboard. Telephone point. Access to loft with pull down ladder, light point & insulation.
LOUNGE 5.16m(16'11'') x 3.18m(10'5'')
UPVC double glazed semi bay windows to front. Double panelled central heating radiator. Electric fire with fireplace surround. Television point. Power and light.
KITCHEN 2.95m(9'8'') x 2.72m(8'11'')
Comprising a range of wall, drawer and base unit. Work surface areas. Single drainer sink units. Electric cooker point. Gas central heating boiler. Double panelled central heating radiator. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Power and light. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Timber casement sliding door and single glazed window to dining room.
DINING ROOM 2.67m(8'9'') x 2.24m(7'4'')
UPVC double glazed door and windows. Single panelled central heating radiator. Power and light.
BEDROOM 1 3.66m(12'0'') x 3.20m(10'6'')
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Built-in wardrobes and cupboard with hot water cylinder. Double panelled central heating radiator. Power and light.
BEDROOM 2 2.97m(9'9'') x 2.84m(9'4'')
UPVC double glazed window to front. Double panelled central heating radiator. Power and light.
3 Piece coloured suite comprising twin grip bath with shower mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled. Double panelled central heating radiator. Shaver-point. UPVC double glazed frosted window. Light point.
Front garden with flagged patio style garden with flower and shrub beds. Flagged driveway affording off road parking leading to Detached Garage.
DETACHED GARAGE 5.36m(17'7'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
Up and over door. Power and light.
This footer paragraph is an example only and should not be relied upon as complying with current legislation. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
Property Advertised by: G F Property Sales, 37 Princes Crescent, Morecambe, LA4 6BY
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Morecambe High School - Dallam Avenue, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 5BG (1.22 miles)
* Thornton Library - Victoria Road East, Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire, FY5 3SZ (14.39 miles)
* Lancaster Girls Grammar School - Regent Street, , Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 1SF (2.56 miles)
* Heysham Libray - 396 Heysham Road, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3 2BJ (1.55 miles)
* Bolton Le Sands Library - Main Road, Carnforth, Lancashire, LA5 8DN (4.17 miles)
* Bob's Bites - Northgate, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3 3AY (0.74 miles)
* J C Altham & Sons - Northgate, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3 3AY (0.74 miles)
* W M Morrison Supermarkets - Central Drive, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 4DW (0.85 miles)
* Cakes by Lucie - 39 Needham Avenue, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 4PQ (0.34 miles)
* Carlton Stores - 2 Carleton Street, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 4NY (0.62 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Bay Cafe - 1 The CR, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 5BZ (0.87 miles)
* Carrs Of Lancaster - 5-5a King Street, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 1JN (0.79 miles)
* Susan Askew - Whitefield Place, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3 3EA (0.37 miles)
* Atkinsons Fish & Chip Restaurant - 16 Albert Road, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 4HB (0.88 miles)
* William Mitchell Inn - Glentworth Road West, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 4TG (0.24 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk