- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1468 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
STANDING ON A SUBSTANTIAL PLOT. Being well presented throughout, this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is situated in the highly sought after market town of Beverley. Benefiting from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and standing on a substantial plot with a garage and additional sun room, early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment. The property is offered for sale with vacant possession on completion.
TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
POPULAR BEVERLEY LOCATION
WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
LOCATION Beverley is an extremely popular historic market town with a wide range of facilities and special attractions including the Minster, the Westwood and Beverley Racecourse. The town is ideally located for access to Hull, the coast and the motorway network. Beverley lies approximately 10 miles to the north of the city of Hull and approximately 25 miles south east of York and is generally acknowledged as the main retail shopping centre of the East Yorkshire region outside Hull.
ACCOMMODATION The property is arranged on one floor and briefly comprises as follows.
ENTRANCE HALL With storage cupboard and UPVC door.
LOUNGE12' x 17'2" (3.66m x 5.23m). With UPVC window, radiator and coving.
KITCHEN8'3" x 9'11" (2.51m x 3.02m). With radiator, fitted cream gloss style wall and base units, high gloss marble effect laminated work surface and splashback, UPVC window, UPVC door, laminate tile flooring, electric oven, electric hob, extractor chimney hood and coving.
INNER HALL With loft access.
BEDROOM 114'2" x 8'11" (4.32m x 2.72m). With UPVC French doors to the rear of the property and radiator.
BEDROOM 29'4" x 11'3" (2.84m x 3.43m). With UPVC window and radiator.
BATHROOM5'6" x 6'10" (1.68m x 2.08m). With low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, opaque window, partially tiled walls and radiator.
SUN ROOM11'8" (3.56m) plus recess x 6'10" (2.09m). With windows and door to the rear of the property.
OUTSIDE To the front, side and rear of the property there are lawned gardens. The rear garden has a decked patio area, fencing to the perimeters and a garage with up-and-over door.
HIP LINK Reference: HP105592 Password: B6PKR2ZX
CENTRAL HEATING The property has the benefit of gas central heating.
DOUBLE GLAZING The property has the benefit of UPVC double glazing.
COUNCIL TAX Council Tax is payable to the East Riding of Yorkshire Council. From verbal enquiries we are advised that the property is shown in the Council Tax Property Bandings List in Valuation Band B.*
TENURE/SERVICE CHARGES We understand the property to be freehold.*
Property Advertised by: Beercock Wiles & Wick, 1 Market Place Saturday Market, , HU17 8BB
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Lincoln Campus - George Street, Hull, HU1 3BW (8.14 miles)
* Greenwood Avenue Library - 220 Greenwood Avenue, Hull, HU6 9RU (5.33 miles)
* Swinemoor Primary School - Burden Road, Beverley, HU17 9LW (0.22 miles)
* chanterlands avenue library - chanterlands avenue, Hull, HU5 3TG (7.07 miles)
* University Of Hull - Cottingham Road, Hull, HU6 7RX (6.29 miles)
* Hops Wines & Spirits - 61 Woodhall Way, Beverley, HU17 7HZ (0.67 miles)
* Nick's Station Cabin - 7 Sow Hill Road, Beverley, HU17 8BG (0.71 miles)
* G H Room - 57 Woodhall Way, Beverley, HU17 7HZ (0.67 miles)
* Tesco Stores - Morton Lane, Beverley, HU17 9DB (0.60 miles)
* Roberts & Speight - 40 Norwood, Beverley, HU17 9EY (0.61 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* White Horse Inn - 22 Hengate, Beverley, HU17 8BN (0.66 miles)
* The Hayride - Grange Way, Beverley, HU17 9GP (0.32 miles)
* Coltman Chinese Takeaway - 50 Coltman Avenue, Beverley, HU17 9DS (0.42 miles)
* Cactus Jacks - 1 Norwood Mews Manor Road, Beverley, HU17 9ET (0.61 miles)
* the cornerhouse - 2 norwood, Beverley, HU17 9EY (0.27 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk