- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1485 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A spacious, well presented semi detached retirement bungalow for the over 55's situated within easy access of local amenities to include Sainsburys supermarket, transport links and bus routes. The living accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge / diner, fitted kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, alarm system, warden facility and communal areas including a community centre with planned activities. Viewing highly recommended.
Main entrance door to front aspect. Central heating radiator. Built in storage cupboard. Coving to ceiling.
Lounge / Diner
15' 5" x 14' 3" (maximum) (4.7m x 4.34m (maximum)) Feature fireplace housing a gas fire with marble effect inset and hearth. Central heating radiator. Coving to ceiling. Double glazed patio doors leading out to the gardens. Double glazed window.
9' 2" x 7' 11" (2.79m x 2.41m) Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces. Inset sink unit. Gas and electric cooker points. Partially tiled elevations. Cupboard housing the central heating boiler. UPVC double glazed window.
14' 8" x 10' 0" (4.47m x 3.05m) Central heating radiator. Coving to ceiling. Double glazed leaded light effect box bay window to front aspect
9' 10" x 8' 0" (3m x 2.44m) Central heating radiator. Double glazed leaded light effect window to front aspect.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a step in shower unit with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin and WC. Central heating radiator. Fully tiled elevations. Double glazed frosted window.
To the side of the property is a driveway providing off road parking with timber storage shed. There are various communal garden areas within the development.
There are emergency pull cords in the property. A service charge is payable. This figure should be clarified by any prospective purchaser via their solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. This figure includes the warden facilities, maintenance of the communal gardens, buildings insurance, window cleaning and use of the community centre.
To reach the property from Reeds Rains Penwortham office turn left onto Liverpool Road. Proceed along this road for some distance then turn left into Central Drive. At the end of the road turn right then first left into Crownlee. The property can be easily identified by our for sale board.
Property Advertised by: Reeds Rains, 27 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 9XD
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Blackburn College - Feilden Street, Blackburn, BB2 1LH (10.32 miles)
* Penwortham Library - Liverpool Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 9XE (0.84 miles)
* Kingsfold Library - Hawkesbury Drive, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 9EJ (0.79 miles)
* Ashton Community Science College - Aldwych Drive, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 1SL (2.18 miles)
* Talbot Library - Weston Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 2QE (1.85 miles)
* Iced With Elegance - 206 Liverpool Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 0LY (0.43 miles)
* Booze - 72 Pope Lane, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 9DA (0.68 miles)
* E H Booth & Co - Liverpool Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 5NB (0.53 miles)
* Snack N Chats - 83 Liverpool Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 0QB (0.61 miles)
* Spar - 58-60 Liverpool Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 5PB (0.71 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Salvatore's Restaurant - 63 Liverpool Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 9XD (0.75 miles)
* La Mancha-The Spot - Liverpool Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 5JT (0.53 miles)
* Big Fish - 153b Liverpool Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 5AB (0.49 miles)
* Godwin's Fish & Chips - 85-89 Pope Lane, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 9BA (0.71 miles)
* Clarkes - 10 Hawksbury Drive, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 9EJ (0.82 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk