- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1434 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
NO FORWARD CHAIN. This modern bungalow is situated in a popular residential location and benefits from UPVc double glazed windows. The main accommodation briefly comprises an Entrance Lobby, Lounge, Inner Hallway leading to the Kitchen, UPVc double glazed Conservatory, 2 Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Off road parking to the front aspect. Viewing recommended, call us now on .
ENTRANCE LOBBY: UPVc double glazed front door, coving to ceiling, door to the:
LOUNGE: 4.27m x 3.48m (14' x 11'5)
UPVc double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, telephone point, coving to ceiling, fireplace with electric fire.
INNER HALLWAY: Loft access to partly boarded loft, airing cupboard, door to the:
KITCHEN: 3.55m x 2.21m (11'8 x 7'3)
Matching range of base and eye level units with concealed lighting and matching worktops, tiled splashbacks, leaded light display cabinet, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, gas boiler cupboard, built-in electric oven and four ring gas hob with cooker hood above, tiled floor, UPVc double glazed window to rear, UPVc double glazed door to the:
CONSERVATORY: 3m x 2.74m (9'10 x 9')
UPVc double glazed construction, UPVc double glazed double doors to the rear garden, ceramic tiled floor, ceiling fan, TV point.
BATHROOM: Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower above and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., half tiled walls, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 1: 4.01m x 2.84m (13'2 x 9'4)
UPVc double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, TV point, telephone point.
BEDROOM 2: 3.07m x 2.87m (10'1 x 9'5)
Coving to ceiling, UPVc double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, radiator, telephone point.
OUTSIDE: Open plan front garden. Block paved driveway providing off road parking. The low maintenance rear garden is enclosed and has a good sized patio area, covered patio area, pathway. Outside tap.
DIRECTIONS: Proceed out of Peterborough along the Perkins Parkway following the signs towards Orton Goldhay. Upon reaching Orton Goldhay along Goldhay Way, Birchwood will be located on the left hand side.
Property Advertised by: Woodcock Holmes, 33 Broadway, Peterborough, PE1 1SQ
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Dogsthorpe Junior School - Central Avenue, Peterborough, PE1 4LH (4.30 miles)
* Language Associates - Thrapston Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 0AE (14.52 miles)
* University of Lincoln National Centre for Food Manufacturing - Park Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE12 7PT (22.31 miles)
* Woodston Library - Orchard Street, Peterborough, PE2 9AL (2.12 miles)
* Iqra Academy - Enterprise Way, Peterborough, PE3 8YQ (4.16 miles)
* Viran Supermarket - 110 Paynels, Peterborough, PE2 5QP (0.21 miles)
* Happy Cakes - 36 Howland, Peterborough, PE2 5QY (0.14 miles)
* Victoria Wine - 15 Misterton, Peterborough, PE2 5SS (0.71 miles)
* One Stop - 64 Hargate Way, Peterborough, PE7 8DS (0.64 miles)
* Virans - 1-2 Paynels Centre, Peterborough, PE2 5QN (0.20 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Mattoni Italian Restaurant - 114 Four Chimneys Crescent, Peterborough, PE7 8FH (0.74 miles)
* Dragon Fly - Herlington, Peterborough, PE2 5PN (0.45 miles)
* Bijing Supreme - 54 Hargate Way, Peterborough, PE7 8DS (0.60 miles)
* Southern Express Takeaway - 70 Herlington, Peterborough, PE2 5PW (0.47 miles)
* Fillets - Four Chimneys Crescent, Peterborough, PE7 (0.72 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk