- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1417 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Newly Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Oil Fired Heating
Fully Double Glazed
NO UPPER CHAIN
Front door into:
Entrance Hall: Radiator, door to utility, door to
Cloakroom: Radiator, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'2" x 8'8" (3.4m x 2.64m).
Double glazed window to side and front, wooden work top surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, deep Belfast style sink with mixer tap over, built in double oven and hob, built in dishwasher, built in fridge, tiled splash backs, radiator, wall mounted cupboards with extractor hood, ceiling beams, ceiling spotlights.
Utility Room: 6'5" x 4'10" (1.96m x 1.47m).
Oil fired boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Living Room: 19'6" x 11' (5.94m x 3.35m).
Double glazed windows to the gardens, double glazed window and patio door to side, radiator, stairs to first floor, ceiling beams, wall light points.
Landing: A spacious landing with double glazed Velux window.
Bedroom 1: 11' x 8'4" (3.35m x 2.54m).
Double glazed windows to front and side with views to the surrounding fields, hatch to loft space, radiator, spotlights.
Bedroom 2: 11' x 8' (3.35m x 2.44m).
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
Bathroom: Velux window, panelled bath with tiled splashbacks and shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail.
OUTSIDE: A drive leads to a parking and turning area.
The large gardens are a real feature being laid to lawn with tree and hedge borders.
Property Advertised by: Warren Anthony, 12 Market Street, Watford, WD18 0PD
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Queen Elizabeths Community College Boarding Enquiries - St Martins, Crediton, Devon, EX17 2DX (6.10 miles)
* Isca School Of English Admin - 4 Mount Radford Crescent, Exeter, Devon, EX2 4EN (13.62 miles)
* Tiverton Library - Phoenix Lane, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6SA (9.86 miles)
* Blundell's School - Blundells Road, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 4DN (10.71 miles)
* Peninsula Medical School - Heavitree Road, Exeter, Devon, EX1 2LU (13.57 miles)
* Ben Ford Horse Drawn Carriages - Higher Parks, Crediton, Devon, EX17 6NW (2.54 miles)
* Cakeadoodledo - Week Barton, Crediton, Devon, EX17 6SJ (3.42 miles)
* Lapford Butchers - Saxtons, Crediton, Devon, EX17 6QN (4.36 miles)
* Tesco Stores - 36 High Street, Crediton, Devon, EX17 3JP (6.35 miles)
* West Yeo Farm - West Yeo, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 8PY (3.11 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Trawlers Catch - 40 High Street, Crediton, Devon, EX17 3JP (6.34 miles)
* Crediton Tandoori Restaurant - 137 High Street, Crediton, Devon, EX17 3DU (6.42 miles)
* Indian Lounge - 113 High Street, Crediton, Devon, EX17 3LG (6.36 miles)
* Angel of Witheridge - The Square, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 8AE (2.80 miles)
* Three Little Pigs - Parliament Street, Crediton, Devon, EX17 2BP (6.36 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk