- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1380 days ago
- Date wanted
- 19 Aug 2012
hi im a 46 year old single mum with a ten year old son , im seeking a flat or house with 2 bedrooms, i am dss with a monthly limit of £500 pcm , i am a clean , friendly outgoing person and would be a positive tennent , i know being dss puts landlords off but dont tar everyone with the same brush , thx for reading