- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1347 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 15 Sep 2012
42.15 m3 / 453.7 ft2. The shop is positioned for high visibility near the intersection of Prospecthill Road with Cathcart Road, near the Victoria Infimary and Langside College. There is an electric roller shutter, back lit sign box, and the office is FULLY set up and ready for a hairdresser/nail salon/beauty boutique or similar. Very little required to get your business started. Interior walls can be removed to make a large open space in the front and one in the back. There is an existing commercial (fan) duct in the rear and gas supply to the address. Hot food take away permission may be available upon application to Glasgow City Council. Near Langside College and the New Victoria Infirmary. Lease is Full Repairing and Insuring.