- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1477 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
By arrangement through the Agents.
Travel out of Hinckley along Derby Road and at the traffic lights with Ashby Road continue straight on onto Middlefield Lane. Follow this road along and turn left into Richmond Gate. This property can be seen in the first left hand side cul-de-sac.
This superbly presented freehold town house consists of an integral garage with utility area, private rear garden and enjoys well proportioned accommodation. This includes an entrance hall with staircase to the first floor landing, spacious open plan living area with a modern gloss fitted kitchen and dining area, good sized bedroom and a modern bathroom.
It is situated in a popular residential location, close to the town centre with its shops, schools and amenities. Commuting via the A47, A5 and M69 junctions makes travelling to Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham and surrounding urban areas very good indeed.
More specifically the gas fired centrally heated and upvc double glazed accommodation comprises:
having upvc double glazed front door with coloured leaded lights, central heating radiator and laminated wood floor. Fire door to Garage.
GARAGE 5.60m(18'4'') x 3.90m(12'10'') 2.9 min
having up and over door, power and light. UTILITY AREA having fly over work surface with space and plumbing for washing machine, space tumble dryer or fridge freezer beneath, ceramic tiled splashbacks, gas fired combination boiler for central heating and domestic hot water.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
having access to the roof space and central heating radiator.
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA 5.50m(18'1'') x 5.50m(18'1'')
LOUNGE AREA having two central heating radiators and tv aerial point.
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
KITCHEN AREA having an attractive range of gloss off white units including base units, drawers and wall cupboards, slate effect work surfaces and ceramic tiled splashbacks, inset single drainer sink with mixer tap and rinser bowl, integrated electric oven and grill, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge, space and plumbing for dishwasher, laminated slate effect floor.
BEDROOM 3.40m(11'2'') x 3.00m(9'10'')
having central heating radiator, telephone point and two built in wardrobes.
BATHROOM 2.00m(6'7'') x 1.80m(5'11'')
having modern white suite including panelled bath with shower over and fully tiled shower area, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., central heating radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and ceramic tiled floor.
There is direct access beneath the property to a well fenced separate garden with patio area, lawn, cold water tap and bin store.
GROUND FLOOR PLAN
FIRST FLOOR PLAN
QR INTERNET CODE
MISREPRESENTATIONS ACT 1967
These particulars are produced in good faith as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. Intending purchasers should make their own inspection and enquiries in order to satisfy themselves of their authenticity and no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions herein. No person in the employment of Castle Estates has any authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Specifically excluded unless mentioned in these details but may be available by separate negotiation if required. Telephones and points (where fitted) are subject to the service providers regulations.
As we have an obligation to our Vendor Client to ensure that any offers made for this property can be substantiated one of our financial service representatives will contact you to qualify your offer.
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information for you. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from the solicitor or surveyor. All measurements quoted are approximate and are for guidance purposes only. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Saturday 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Property Advertised by: Castle Estates, 112 Castle Street, Hinckley, LE10 1DD
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Etone Community School - Leicester Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 6AA (4.19 miles)
* University of Leicester - University Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 7RH (11.62 miles)
* Sapcote Library - Church Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE9 4FG (9.16 miles)
* De Montfort University - Mill Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 7DR (11.18 miles)
* St Peters R C Primary School - 19 Mill Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE9 7AW (3.44 miles)
* Four Seasons - 64 Castle Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1DD (0.82 miles)
* Macilister & Ogilivy - 106 Castle Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1DD (0.82 miles)
* Cave's Fruiterers - 3 Castle Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1DA (0.86 miles)
* The Bakers Oven - Stockwell Head, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1RU (0.79 miles)
* this cafe - 89 Castle Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1DA (0.83 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Precious Stone - 78 Ashby Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1SN (0.32 miles)
* Kam Ying Cantonese Takeaway - 53-55 Upper Bond Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1RH (0.52 miles)
* The Weavers Arms - Derby Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1QE (0.58 miles)
* Queen's Head - 40 Upper Bond Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1RJ (0.57 miles)
* Ashby Tavern - 62 Ashby Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1SL (0.35 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk